34

y/n was 15 weeks, or 3 months and 3 weeks, pregnant now and her stomach had gotten bigger. it was about 3am and she hadn't had any sleep yet, because her back was aching really badly. she was looking on her phone when she felt movement in her stomach. she looked at the sleeping wilbur next to her and shook him awake. "honey.. is something wrong..?" he groaned, putting on his glasses. "the baby is kicking for the first time!" y/n told him excitedly. he sat up and put his hand on her stomach. "woah!" wilbur gasped. y/n kissed his cheek. "did you sleep at all tonight so far?" wilbur asked. y/n shook her head. "honey, you have to get some sleep." wilbur sighed. "sweetheart I'm trying. my back has been aching so bad, I can't get comfortable. it's keeping me awake." y/n whined. "I'm sorry sweetie." wilbur answered, kissing her cheek. y/n laid down and wilbur laid with her. then y/n sat up. "no, baby don't get up, you get comfortable and I'll get what you need." wilbur sat up. "no, I have to go to the bathroom. this baby thinks my bladders a football." she groaned, walking into the bathroom and shutting the door.

y/n was doing a stream with tommy and they were playing minecraft together. after the stream, y/n's phone was dinging every second. she was trying to make dinner, and getting frustrated by the constant notifications. she wondered what had made her get so many, and when she went to silence her phone, the screen flashed on and showed her thousands of notifications from twitter. they were all talking about the fact that she was pregnant. how did they know? she gasped and fell to the floor. she didn't want everyone to find out like this. it turned out that she had accidentally revealed her baby bump when she stood up on stream. "will!" she yelled. wilbur came downstairs. "what's going on? are you okay?" he crouched down beside her. "they know wilbur." she showed him all of the notifications. he groaned. "oh my god." he pulled y/n in for a hug. "how about we make a proper announcement later?" he kissed her cheek. she nodded. y/n continued making dinner, and afterwards they made an announcement. they posted a picture on wilbur's twitter of y/n holding up the sonogram picture and giving a thumbs up to the camera with the caption, 'expecting @y/n.absolutely❤️'

both of their phones blew up with congratulations from everyone. y/n was so happy. she felt like she could finally celebrate her pregnancy.