7

wilbur and y/n had been friends for a while now, 5 months really. wilbur had feelings for her, and wanted to tell her soon. and y/n had feelings for him, but obviously had no idea he felt the same. she was so afraid to tell him. but she really liked him. and she knew she could miss her chance if she didn't do it soon, but if he really liked her, surely he would confess at some point?

the two were hanging out on the beach one night after wilbur had finished a stream. there was no one there, it was very late. they were talking about all sorts of shit. he looked at her and she looked back at him. they made eye contact for a second and then smiled and looked away. wilbur sighed and looked at her again, she looked at him. they made eye contact again, but it lasted a little longer. wilbur looked at her lips and she went red in the face. he moved a little closer. "wilbur I-" she was cutoff by him giving her a quick kiss on the lips. y/n gasped. "fuck! I'm so sorry. i shouldn't have done that! I'm so sorry! i really am! I'm such an idiot, why do I always mess everything up!" wilbur apologised. "wilbur stop," she put her hand on his cheek and turned his face to look at her, "it's okay. i liked that." she told him. "you did?" he asked confused. "yes! I've liked you for fucking ages! I've been too afraid to tell you!" y/n told him. "I like you too. i really like you." wilbur responded, he put his hands on her cheeks and kissed her again, this time it lasted way longer. she put her hands on his shoulders, before they made their way to his hair. wilbur pulled away. "no, don't stop. why did you stop? oh no, is this not okay?" y/n asked him. "just needed a quick breather," wilbur said before kissing her again. he was finally getting to kiss her. he had liked her for so long and now he was kissing her? he was so happy. y/n looked at him, "you're so pretty." she said. wilbur went red in the face, "well I think you're pretty gorgeous yourself." he told her. they both laughed quietly. "wanna go in the water?" y/n asked. wilbur looked at her confused. "but we don't have swimwear..?" wilbur said. "yes we do." y/n told him, he sat there confused, but understood when y/n took off her shirt and her shorts leaving her in her bra and underwear. "I see what you mean." wilbur said. "hurry up then, soot." she said. wilbur took off his shirt and his trousers. "good thing we're alone." y/n said walking over to the water. she walked in and wilbur followed after her. she stood in front of him and put her arms around his neck, and he placed his on her waist. he kissed her on the lips and she kissed back. he couldn't believe he was actually kissing her. it felt too good to be true. "your lips are soft." y/n told him giggling slightly. wilbur smiled and moved a few strands of hair out of her face. "wanna stay the night at mine?" y/n asked him. wilbur smiled. "yeah." he accepted her offer. he didn't know if anything was going to happen between them, but he thought probably not, since they had only just confessed to each other.

when they got back to y/n's apartment, after stopping at wilburs so he could put on boxers that weren't soaking wet from the water, the two were sat in y/n's room on her bed. they hadn't said much for a while as they were both on their phones. then y/n shut hers off. "you wanna, um, do something?" she asked. wilbur looked at her, "like what, beautiful?" he asked. he could see she had something in mind. "wellll...." she started. then she stopped. wilbur looked at her confused. "come on, tell me." he said. "I feel awkward saying it." she told him, she looked away completely red in the face. then it clicked. wilbur knew exactly what she wanted to do. "oh?" he said. "oh god, it's fine if you don't want to but now I feel all awkward and embarrassed." she told him. "don't be." he told her, "and who said I didn't want to?" y/n's eyes widened. he pulled her on top of him and kissed her on the lips and she kissed him back.
(you filthys aren't getting the end of this.)

y/n laid her head on wilburs chest. "my god." she said. wilbur kissed her forehead. "don't be so embarrassed next time, sweetheart." he told her. she smiled and they both soon fell asleep.

———————————————————
word count: 864 words