|CHAPTER TWO|

*CHRIS' POV*
"Thank ya'll all so much, I fucking love yah! Thanks for coming out! Make sure yah get home safe! Until next time!"

I shouted out into the microphone as I walked backstage. I had just finished the nineteenth show of my One Of Them Ones tour. Tampa, Florida to be exact,

Don't get me wrong, touring is a lot of fun, and I love traveling to see all the different fans I have throughout the world. But at the same time, it's so tiring.

It's the same set of songs every single night for however long your tour is set to go for. Then, on top of that, after your performances, you still have to go do your meet and greets.

This tour is the first tour in seven years where I'm actually doing meet and greets again. So, I'm not complaining about that. But still, it's so much.

I love my fans dearly, though. Can't ever deny that. Team Breezy is the best fan base you could ever come across. The most dedicated, too.

"Yo, thanks for killing it with me every time on this stage, bro. I really don't know what I would do without you."
I said to Baby as I dapped him up. Baby nodded and chuckled a bit.

"Of course, my nigga. You really my bro. But you need to get ready for that meet and greet of yours. I'll catch you later."

"Aight, bet."

This show is the last show for the next three days. In three days, I'll be kicking it over there in Dallas, Texas. Im genuinely excited for every single show though, cause my fans ALWAYS show out for a nigga.

Anyways, like I was saying; fame is a crazy thing. Besides the touring and traveling, we have the groupies who are constantly throwing themselves at you no matter what.

When I first came in the game, it was different for me. Back then, I was really fucking with it. I'm thirty three now, though. I'm getting older, that shit gets tiring after a while.

Especially when you're me with three kids.

My first born Royalty was the outcome of me just messing around with random females. Nia and I had a one night stand. Turns out, she was pregnant with my child.

My second child is from my second baby mother; Ammika. My son; Aeko. We were dating at the time, so that's different.

My last child is from my other ex girlfriend Diamond Brown. My second daughter; Lovely.

Point is, I have three kids. Sleeping with a whole bunch of females unprotected is getting boring to me.

The problem with me is, I don't really see myself... settling down, you know? The times that I DID stay committed, it all went wrong.

Not really for me anymore.

"Chris, you almost ready? Your fans are out there waiting to meet you."

My mom came over to where I was, questioning me. I took a deep breath and looked at her.

"Yeah, I'm ready. Let's go."
-
-
-
-
The meet and greet went well as well. As soon as I got finished with that, it was time for me to get my ass back on the tour bus.