|CHAPTER THREE|

*MAJESTY'S POV*
Last night, Kaydence dropped me off home around ten at night, due to us catching a movie after dinner.

By the time I got home, Reese was already knocked out. Good, because I didn't want her company anyways.

This morning, I woke up to the smell of breakfast being cooked. Opening my eyes, I looked around and seen Reese wasn't in the bed with me anymore.

This is what she does.

She gets into it with me, and does all this shit to try to win me back over. Typical Reese.

I stretched before dragging myself out of bed, going into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth.

Before I went downstairs, I went on Instagram for a few minutes. Chris' mom's Instagram post was the first to pop up.

@mombreezyofficial: TAMPA, FLORIDA! YOU SHOWED OUT! DALLAS, TEXAS IS NEXT!🖤

I sighed, liking the post and quickly getting off Instagram.

That should be me seeing him in two days.. but no. My birthday is tomorrow, and nope. I'll be stuck home.

"Good morning, baby girl. How was your day at work yesterday? You must've stayed out late. I knocked out, I was tired of waiting for you."

Reese turned the stove off, walking over to me and wrapping her hands around my waist. She pulled me closer, giving me a kiss on my lips. I smiled slightly and looked into her eyes.

"Work was.. work. But Kay and I went out to eat and caught a movie after work."

"Oh, that's nice. How was that?"

"Pretty good. Just the entire time, Kaydence was hitting on our waiter."

"And how did that work out for her?"

"She actually ended up getting his number."

I laughed, sitting down at the kitchen table. Reese chuckled and handed me a plate of my food on it, sitting across from me with her plate of food.

"Look, I just wanna apologize for yesterday. I realized I was being a real dick to you. I know your birthday is tomorrow, and I'm not really being the best girlfriend right now."

"It's okay, Reese —"

"You gotta stop saying it's okay, when it's not. That's why I got you a very special birthday present."

Reese started to smile, leaving me completely puzzled.

What the hell does this girl possibly have up her sleeve now?

"What did you do, babe?"

"Well, I thought about what you said several times again. And so, I ended up selling ALL of my studio equipment to a friend of mine.. as much as it killed me inside, I did."

"For...?"

Suddenly, Reese pulled out three —

THREE VIP PASSES TO MEET CHRIS BROWN?!

THIS CANT BE REAL!

SOMEONE SNAP ME OUT OF THIS!

"Baby..? You gonna say anything...?"

Reese snapped her fingers in front of my face, snapping me out of my thoughts. I excitedly jumped out of my seat and started to scream out of shock.

"BABYYY! YOU'RE THE BEST! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!"

"You're welcome. I love your ass too. That's why I've been PLANNING this for months. I just kept it from you. It was a surprise. Making me feel like a dick head this whole time."

"Oh my god, baby. I'm so sorry. But thank you so damn much! Who's the third one for though?"

"Your crazy best friend. She was in on it this whole time as well. It was so difficult to keep it from you this entire time, you have no idea. You didn't notice my equipment has been gone?"

"I don't go into your studio. That's your personal space. I have to call Mikey!"

I jumped out from Reese's arms, grabbing my phone. Michael is my older brother by five years. He's my first best friend, obviously. Michael and I have been through so much, and the two of us are all we have at the end of the day.

I can go on and on about how much I love my older brother, but today is not the time.

"Good morning, little sis. Wassup?"

"MIKEYYYY! GUESS WHATTTT?"

"You found a new girlfriend?"

Yeah, Mike isn't so fond of Reese. Forgot to mention that part.

"No. EVEN BETTER!"

"Oh, please. What can be better than finding someone better than Reese Warren?"

"REESE GOT ME VIP TICKETS TO MEET CHRIS FUCKING BROWN! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?!"

"You for real? I have to see this in person to believe this, with her broke ass."

"Mikeyyyy, just stop for one second and listen."

"Aight, I'm sorry. I know you're happy as hell about that. I'm surprised she was able to get them for you. Who's going with you, just her?"

"No, Kaydence is coming along. I'm this is about to be the absolute best day and birthday of my life!"

"I bet, my love. Speaking of your birthday, I'm picking you up tomorrow so we can go over to mom's. Be ready by like four o'clock."

"Okay, I got you. I'll talk to you later, I gotta call Kaydence. I love you."

"I love you more, baby sis."

I hung up the phone with Michael, then quickly dialing Kaydence's number. She picked up after two rings.

"I'm guessing Reese gave you the big surprise?"

"Hell yeah! Bitchhhh! How could you keep this from me for so damn long?!"

"It was killing me, trust me. BUT, now all three of us can meet Chris Brown. Your biggest dream is coming true!"

"I could LITERALLY die of happiness right now! We NEED to go shopping today to find us some sexy ass outfits."

"Why not tomorrow?"

"I guess my mom and Michael are doing something for me for my birthday tomorrow. If you come over within the next hour, I'll be ready for you."

"Okay, got it. I'll see you inna few."

Majesty Marie Rivera actually GOING TO MEET CHRISTOPHER MAURICE BROWN?!

After years of waiting on this moment, it's FINALLY happening!

This is going to be EPIC.