|CHAPTER SIX|

*MAJESTY'S POV*
"I can't believe she did all that to you. See, there has always been a reason why mom and I couldn't stand Reese. You need to stay away from her, like for real. You can stay at my place for as long as you need, though."

Michael explained to me as he was driving us back to his place with me and all of my stuff in his car.

I really can't believe I let this low down son of a bitch mistreat me for so long. And all for nothing. Now THIS, a day before my birthday? There's no way I'm forgiving her after THIS.

"Thanks, Mikey. I really appreciate you and everything you do for me."

"That's what I'm here for, baby sis. The only thing I WILL get on you about though is taking your meds again. Those are very important, and you need to be keeping up with those."

"I'll start taking them again, I promise. Does this mean you're coming to the Chris Brown show with me?"

"Uh... I was thinking maybe you can try to find someone else who will take the extra ticket. I'm not really that big of a Breezy fan. BUT, if you can't find anyone else, then I'll go with you."

Michael then pulled into his driveway. As soon as Michael parked the car, we started to unpack his car to bring everything in the house.

Find someone else to go with me and Kaydence...

Hmmm...

Who else would willingly go with me...

Got it!

After bringing everything into my brother's house, I went to my Instagram. I then made my way to this girl I follow's page. Her name is Jasmine, and she's had the biggest crush on me for a while.

@thatgirlmajesty: heyy, boo😌

@prettyboijas: wassup girl? Wasn't expecting you to be hitting my line

@thatgirlmajesty: what are you doing two days from now? I have an extra ticket for the Chris Brown show, and was wondering if you wanted to come☺️

@prettyboijas: what happened with cho nigga Reese? You finally done with her?😏

@thatgirlmajesty: girl, yes😩 she be doing too much fuck shit. So what do you say?

@prettyboijas: well.... I like you and I fuck with Breezy so why not🐐

@thatgirlmajesty: thank you so much😩 meet me at my brother's house by 5:30

I sent Jasmine my brother's address and ended that conversation there.

"Mikey! I found someone else who will go with me! Don't worry about coming!"

I shouted from upstairs since he was downstairs preparing dinner for us.

"Aight, great! Dinner should be done within the next half an hour!"
-
-
-
-
"HAAAAPPY BIRTHDAYYY, BABY SISTERRR! Twenty four years old, you're getting old!"

The next morning, Michael woke me up with a birthday breakfast. He is too adorable. He put birthday candles in the pancakes he made me.

I wasn't even excited about my birthday. Well, I was. But my main focus was on tomorrow. I FINALLY get to meet my number one artist of all time. It still doesn't even feel like it's happening.

"Thank you, bro. This little breakfast is too cute too, I love it! What time do we have to be at mom's?"

"Well, you're just waking up. Maybe in about three hours or so."

Michael then got out of the room to give me some space. A few minutes had passed, and there was Kaydence walking into the room with me.

"Girl, first off, happy birthday! Second off, are you okay? Mikey called me last night and told me everything that happened with Reese."

"Thank you. And I'm fine, I'm glad I finally got to leave her ass. I've been getting real sick of her bullshit."

"So if you guys broke up, who's coming with us to the show?"

"Jasmine from high school. I hit her up on Instagram yesterday, and she said she would come."

"Why didn't you just ask Mikey?"

"I did. HE'S the one that told me to ask someone else."

"I hope she don't go around getting the wrong idea."

"It'll be fine. After the show, I won't keep contact with her. I just needed someone extra and I couldn't think of anyone else."

I continued to eat my breakfast. Kaydence was looking down at her phone, smiling like an idiot. I raised my eyebrow and looked at her with confusion.

Miss Kaydence Destiny ONLY smiles like that when she's in love.

"Hmm... who's hitting your line like that, missy? You only smile like that when someone is making you blush."

"Ronnie. He actually knows how to woo me. He's such a gentleman and very smooth. I think I'm starting to really like him."

"Yeah miss I don't need a headache or heartache. Just admit it, you want a nigga so bad."

"Oh, hush. This day isn't about me, this is about you."

Suddenly, my phone went off. I looked at it and got a text message...

From Reese.

Reese🖕🏽: happy bday, and I hope you enjoy your day

Me: fuck you lmfao go fuck Miranda or whatever her name is

I laughed in shame, blocking her afterwards.

If she really thinks I'm going back to her after all of this, she's beyond STUPID.