|CHAPTER TEN|

*CHRIS' POV*
Now I'm not gonna lie, that on stage experience I just had with that fan made me feel something I never felt before.

Like don't get me wrong, I'm appreciative and I love my fans with all my heart. But this one? I don't know, I can't really explain this one. It just feels...

Different.

Like I actually would love to get to know her on a personal level. Not just smash and kick her out.

After I did that song, Majesty was running through my head the entire rest of the show. I kept on making eye contact with her through the rest of my performances, as well.

Who knows if I will ever see her again, though.

Walking in the meet and greet room, I looked around at all my fans, quickly noticing that Majesty was actually in the room!

Maybe I can shoot my shot!

But how in front of the rest of my fans?

Maybe I should ask her if she's going to the club gathering after this...

"Alright, everyone! We're gonna need you to get in a single filed line! You each get three to five minutes with Chris. Make it worth it!"

Cooley shouted out so everyone heard him clear.

I had like fifteen fans in front of Majesty, which felt like forever to get to her. I had to spend like three to five minutes each with everyone, so it felt like ages.

But finally, the time with Majesty finally came. I couldn't have been even happier.

"Sooo, we meet again, huh?"

I chuckled, causing Majesty to smile back at me.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Wanna take the picture first?"

"Yeah, of course!"

"Pick any pose you want. You gotta make your thousand dollars worth it."

I informed Majesty. Majesty smirked and then suddenly hopped on top of me, catching me by surprise.

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: just pretend this is Majesty

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: just pretend this is Majesty. P.S, I so wish this was me🥲 *forever jealous*)

Majesty and I both smiled for the camera. After the photo was taken, Majesty hopped down from my arms and smiled her brightest.

"Thank you so much, Chris. I love you so much. You've been my favorite music artist since you came out. You saved my life with your music, when I was going through so much in my life. I don't know what I would ever do without you and your music."

"That really means a lot to me. My fans are the reason why I keep going, especially when there's times I didn't have the strength. Well, my kids give me strength too, but especially before my kids when all I had was my fans. Thank you so much for being a ride or die member of Team Breezy."

"That means a lot to me. I'll forever remember your words. Well thank you so much again for the amazing show experience, I hope you have a great rest of your tour."

Majesty hugged me once more and was about to walk away until I stopped her from leaving.

"Wait! I know your time is up with me, but I was just wondering if you was headed to the club event afterwards?"

"Club event? I didn't even know there was one."

"Yeah, I always have club events I get paid for after each show. You and your friends can come through. You can party with me and my guys, I can easily get yah in the VIP section."

"Really? You would do that just for us?"

"Of course. I fuck with your vibe, you're different from everyone else. I'll have you stay with Cooley until I'm done with the rest of the fans."

I smiled. Majesty's face lit up and she actually started crying tears of joy. She took my instructions and stayed over standing with Cooley.

The next two fans were her friends. I noticed the one that volunteered her, and another one.

"Hey, how yah doing tonight? Did yah enjoy the show?"

"As always! You're such a legend! Thanks for bringing my best friend up on stage with you, you really became the highlight of her life with that. She just had a very nasty breakup with her ex girlfriend. My name is Kaydence, by the way."

GIRLFRIEND? She's bisexual?

"Ah shit, that sucks to really hear. She's bisexual? I would've never guessed it."

"Nah, bro. She's a lesbian. She's only ever dated females her whole life. My name is Jasmine."

LESBIAN? My entire heart just dropped to my ass. No way am I already catching feelings for a female who doesn't even like men.

I would've never even guessed that shit.

"That's aight, I love my fans all the same. I told Majesty yah can stand by Cooley. After this, there's a club event and I can easily get yah all into the VIP section."

"Oh shit! Hell yeah, I would love to party with Chris Brown and all of his celebrity buddies. Count my ass in!"

Jasmine exclaimed in excitement. I chuckled before taking a picture with them both.

The meet and greet was over before I knew it. I walked over to Cooley who was still standing by with Majesty, Kaydence, and Jasmine.

"I'm all ready. Yah ready?"

"Yeah, of course! I just have one question?"

Majesty spoke up, looking into my eyes. I cleared my throat and looked back at her.

"Wassup, boo?"

"You don't mind if I'm a lesbian, right? I hope that doesn't turn you off in any way."

"Nah, not at all. I told your friend Jasmine I love all my fans the same. Don't matter what race or sexuality."

Yeah, but it DOES kill me that you are. I was looking forward to getting to meet you on a personal level.

Now all we can probably be is friend, at the most...