|CHAPTER FOUR|

*MAJESTY'S POV*
Within the next hour, Reese, Kaydence and I were already at the mall, searching for outfits.

Well, Kaydence and I were. Reese is simple. She found her outfit about twenty minutes ago.

 "I don't understand why you females gotta be so out here and extra

"I don't understand why you females gotta be so out here and extra. Just pick a damn outfit and let's go."

"Umm, miss, don't rush us. We're meeting THEE Chris Brown. You do not understand how big of a deal this is for us."

Kaydence spoke up, giving Reese a look with her eyebrows raised. Reese rolled her eyes and sat down on a bench they had inside of the store.

"Whatever."

"Don't mind her, girl. She is so impatient. Ooooh! I love this outfit right here. This screams sexy, come eat me, Chris Brown!"

I laughed jokingly and held out an outfit that caught my eye.

"Nah, I think that screams Reese, come eat me! Yeah, I like the sound of that better

"Nah, I think that screams Reese, come eat me! Yeah, I like the sound of that better."

Reese bit her lips, looking at me full of lust. I laughed and playfully pushed her away. She's always so full of herself.

"Don't get full of yourself. This night isn't about you, this is about my man."

"A man that probably has a thousand groupies on his tour bus, getting fucked. You a lesbian anyways."

"Learn how to take a joke. ANYWAYS, have you found anything yet, Kay?"

I don't know why, but every little thing Reese has been doing and saying lately has REALLY been irking my soul. I'm not sure if every relationship has this phase. But I be wanting to —

You know what? Never mind.

"I think I'm getting close to it. Maybe while I'm there, I can pick me up a man, too."