|CHAPTER NINE|

*MAJESTY'S POV*
Jaylnn has been worried because it's been about twenty minutes since Anastasia left to the bathroom.

Lil Baby is already two songs in, and she still isn't back.

"DO YOU THINK I SHOULD GO LOOK FOR HER??"

Jaylnn shouted in my ear over the loud music. Before I could answer, there was Anastasia sitting back down next to Jaylnn.

What in the hell took so long?

"DALLAS! Are you ready to turn the fuck up tonight?!"

Lil Baby questioned the crowd through his microphone. The crowd went crazy in their own response to yes.

"Aight, great! This next song is specifically for the ladies, and I have a special guest to come and help me do it for yah!"

The music to Girls Want Girls started playing, and suddenly the man DRAKE HIMSELF came walking out on the stage.

DRAKE?!

Not only am I seeing Chris Brown, but Drake too?! This is too classic!

The crowd started to go even more crazy as they realized it was Drake on the stage.

"Staring at ya dress cause it's see through,
Talkin all the shit that you done been through,
Say that you a lesbian, girl, me too,
Girls Want Girls where I'm from..."

The classic song they made about lesbians. One of my favorites.

A lot of people actually took offense to it, but a lot of us lesbians actually really didn't even care.

Throughout the song, everyone sung along. When Lil Baby's verse came on, everyone was hyped as hell.

Especially for that one part.

"SHH,
DONT NOBODY KNOW THE SHIT THAT WE DO!
SHE LIKE EATING PUSSY, IM LIKE 'ME TOO'!"

Classic ass line. Deserves a damn Grammy.

After that one was done, they performed Yes Indeed with each other.

After that one, Drake hopped off the stage and let Lil Baby do the rest of his thing. He ended off his first set with Close Friends.

Here was the moment I've been waiting for my entire life. Chris fucking Brown was FINALLY going to be right in front of my damn eyes!

After his little intro, there he was, floating from out of the ceiling.

Chris opened up with one of his new songs Forbidden, which was fucking brilliant! I love that song, it gives off such a Michael Jackson vibe!

Chris then did songs like Hit My Line, Sleep At Night, Physic, Till The Wheels Fall Off, Possessive, Need You Right Here (which he brought Bryson Tiller out for), basically a lot of the new ones.

Then, there was a part of the show that was fun for the crowd. He added an interactive piece to where we can vote on which songs we wanted the most.