|CHAPTER ELEVEN|

*MAJESTY'S POV*
I'm glad that me being a lesbian didn't turn Chris off in any way. I'm glad he accepts me for who I am.

But, I don't know. It's like every time I take a look at him, I feel those distinct butterflies in my stomach.

Chris then introduced the three of us to Drake, Tory Lanez, Lil Baby, and Bryson Tiller. Which was VERY exciting for me because if you told me a week ago I would be partying with celebrities, I would've thought you were crazy.

"It's very nice meeting you all. I'm gonna go get myself a drink."

I smiled slightly, making my way over to the bar. The bartender looked at me and gave a warm smile.

"Good evening. What may I get for you?"

"Hi, can I have a glass of Moscato?"

"A glass of Moscato, coming right up."

"It's on me."

I heard an unfamiliar, raspy voice speaking behind me. Looking behind me slowly, I seen Dave East standing there with some cash in his hand, giving me a smirk.

 Looking behind me slowly, I seen Dave East standing there with some cash in his hand, giving me a smirk

"Holy shit... you're... you're Dave East.."

"You got that right, ma. Seen a fine ass lady at the bar on her own, and just had to make sure I was the one paying for her drink."

"I appreciate that. Since I already know your name, my name is Majesty."

"Beautiful ass lady with a beautiful ass name? That's almost rare nowadays."

Dave inhaled his blunt, taking a seat next to me. Dave's comments made me blush.

The bartender brought my drink over to me, Dave paying for it. Dave then looked back at me.

"Who you here with? I know your fine ass can't be here alone."

"No, actually. I had just came from a Chris Brown concert. Everything went better than expected at the meet and greet, so he invited me and my two friends to the club with him."

"You better be careful with that nigga. That's my nigga and all, but he ain't nothing but a player."

"You don't have to worry about that. I'm actually a lesbian."

The words of me being a lesbian caused Dave to choke on his blunt smoke. He was hacking his brains out until he caught a hold of himself.

"You're a WHAT? HOW?"

"It's not so hard to understand. I'm a girl who prefers girls over men. I actually just got out of a really toxic relationship, so I'm just chilling right now. I don't need anything serious."

"So you're telling me that you're around niggas like me and Chris Brown right now... and you don't wanna fuck?"

"That's exactly right."

"What if one of us were to turn you out?"

"Is everything coo over here?"

Chris came out of nowhere. Dave looked at Chris in confusion.

"You know you hanging around a girl who is a lesbian, right?"

"I'm well aware, Dave. That doesn't matter to me."

"If you say so. I'll tell you what; take my number and call me if you ever change ya mind, shorty."

Dave eyed my phone and then looked back into my eyes.

Damn, out of all people, Dave East really wants MY number? Even though I'm not even interested?

Okay, I guess.

It won't hurt anybody.

I unlocked my phone, giving it to him so he can put his number in. Dave smirked and licked his lips, handing my phone back to me.

"I'll always be free for you, shorty. Don't forget about a nigga. I'll see you around, Chris."

Dave dapped Chris up before walking away from us both. I then looked at Chris, we both busted out in complete laughter.

"Your friends are... quite interesting."

"Yeah, tell me about it."

"So, you're headed to Houston after this, right?"

"Yeah. I have a few more shows and then this tour is done with. Shit went by so fast, though."

"Time flies when you're having fun."

"True that. I don't mean to bother you, but I really fuck with you and your vibe, lesbian or not. We can always be just close friends if anything. So how we gon keep in contact?"

"I can give you my Instagram or my phone number?"

"Hmmm... how bout both?"

Chris gave me a playful, but cute smirk. I nodded and chuckled once more.

"Yeah, sure. You can have both. Give me your phone and I'll put my stuff in for you."

I held out my hand. Chris handed me his phone unlocked. First I programmed my number his phone, then searched up my Instagram and followed myself from his account.

It felt legitimately unreal to see the words on my Instagram;

ChrisBrownOfficial started following you.

While Chris was about to say something else, Kaydence came and interrupted us.

"Maj, we should get going. We have to work in the morning. And you know how Michelle is. She hates when we call out for stupid reasons."

"Yeah, you're right. I better get going, Chris. I'll see you again hopefully sooner than later. We'll keep in contact."

"Bet. I'll see you soon. We'll definitely keep in contact."

Chris hugged me tightly and watched me walk away with Kaydence and Jasmine.

Today will forever be a day that I will remember until the day I set foot in my grave.