|CHAPTER TWELVE|

*CHRIS' POV*
After Majesty had left the club, I made my way back over to the guys.

Too bad that will probably be the last time for a while I'll see Majesty again.

"Aw, look at my boy! He's sad because his little girlfriend left him."

Tory jokingly teased. I rolled my eyes and took another sip of my Hennessy.

"Oh, shut cho ass up. You just mad cause your short ass can't keep a girl."

All the guys suddenly went ooooh! And laughed. Tory shrugged and laughed.

"Shut up, you light skin nigga. At least the bitches I go for are straight."

"Man, I can't believe Majesty is actually a lesbian. She seemed so into you on the stage, man."

Baby spoke, shaking his head in shame. I rolled my eyes in pure annoyance.

"Yah Niggas always wanna talk shit. I think outta all of us, Bryson is the only decent one. Tory can't keep a bitch, Baby always cheating on his bitches, Drake is always in his feelings about a bitch —"

"And you cheat on them. Sooo yeah, I guess I AM the only decent one."

Bryson laughed. I raised my eyebrows and took another sip.

From the corner of my eye, I seen that girl Anastasia dancing with a girl. She was glaring at me from the distance.

She's a lesbian too? What the hell is up with these chicks? I literally fucked Anastasia, and she mentioned NOTHING about being a lesbian OR having a girlfriend.

Suddenly, her and the girl started walking over my way.

"Yo, Chris Brown! I love you and your music, bro! You put on a great show tonight. That was my first time seeing you live. My name is Jaylnn. This is my girlfriend Anastasia."

Oh trust me, I KNOW your girlfriend.. I was just in her balls deep a few nights ago...

"Thanks for all of Yah support, I really appreciate that."

"Do you mind if we get a picture with you? I would love this for memories that I actually met a celebrity."

Anastasia said, an evil smirk while Jaylnn wasn't looking. I really couldn't believe this girl.

She never mentioned she was in a relationship, and I fucked her. RAW at that. Now she's following me everywhere I go.

As much as I wanna say no for the picture, I don't wanna look suspicious and like an asshole.

"Yeah, sure. Quickly, though. I'm tryna get outta here."

I let out a fake chuckle, standing in the middle of Anastasia and Jaylnn. Letting off a fake smile to the camera, they took the photo and hugged me.

"Thanks again, bro. You're fucking fire. Good luck for the rest of the tour!"

"Thanks. It was nice meeting you."
-
-
-
-
The next morning, I woke up around eleven o'clock in the morning. Another day, another show on tour.

Weirdly but not surprised, I woke up thinking about Majesty. To let off a sweet gesture, I went through my phone and clicked on the meet and greet photo of Majesty.

But I can't just post HERS. I don't wanna make anything too obvious. So, to make it more friendly, I chose a few more pictures with a few other fans and decided to make a post on Instagram.

@chrisbrownofficial: I LOVE ALL MY FANS🖤🙏🏽 THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING HERE FOR ME. MY CAREER AND I WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT YOU. #TEAMBREEZY

A few minutes later, I received a text message.

Majesty: I see you wasted no time with posting my meet and greet photo lol

Me: I posted other ones too tho🧐

Majesty: yeah but mine is first. Which makes me feel special🫣

Me: yeah, yeah. Don't flatter yourself😂 wyd today?

Majesty: actually at work right now. I'm currently on break so that's why I texted you

Me: what do you do for work?

Majesty: retail right now. I'm going back to school in a few months. I'm trying to become a lawyer

Me: hmmm... maybe I can call you up whenever I get into some more trouble😈

Majesty: you don't need to be getting into anymore trouble lol

Me: 😂😂 maybe I can call you up later after my show. We can FaceTime for a bit

Majesty: I would love that. Ttyl Chris😌

I smiled to myself as I pressed the like button on Majesty's last text message.

I suddenly looked to the side of me. I sighed as I looked at the last bit of cocaine that was sitting there.

Yeah, I admit; I've had huge drug problems in my past. But, ever since then, it's slowed down a lot.

I only do it SOMETIMES. Whenever I feel lonely and depressed.

You see, not a lot of people know this; but I'm bipolar and I suffer from PTSD. So, when I feel lonely and depressed, cocaine helps me cope.

I know it's not healthy, but I can't help but to.

I've been to rehab a few times for my drug and alcohol problems, but I just keep slipping back. And every time I do, I become more disappointed in myself.

Which causes me to be even more depressed. I've been trying to stay clean and be a better father for my three kids, but it's difficult when I can't see them often.

Welcome to the life of Chris Brown.