|CHAPTER SEVEN|

*CHRIS' POV*
Another day, another show. Except this show, I'm surprising the fans with Drizzy Drake.

All his idea, by the way.

After I got myself situated after waking up, Drake told me to meet up with him at the hotel he was staying at.

"Aye, man! It's good seeing you, I haven't seen you in a long ass while."

Drake greeted me as I was standing at his hotel room door. I nodded in agreement.

"Facts."

"Do you know anybody by the name of Anastasia by any chance?"

"Some groupie I met at the club in Florida. I kicked her out after we hooked up. Why?"

"She keeps spamming my messages on the gram, dawg. I have no clue what she keep spamming me for, I'm not tryna read it."

"Prolly just tryna get some more dick from a nigga. Anyway, this idea you came up with to perform with me is brilliant, my nigga. They really gon love this shit."

I nodded and lit up my blunt. Drake looked at me like, I told you so.

"That's what it's about, bro. We always gotta listen to the fans and what they want. It ain't about us at the end of the day. It's all them."

"True that. You tryna crash the meet and greet, too?"

"Nahhh, I don't know about all that. I'll leave that to you."

"You a fool. What songs were you planning on doing with us?"

"I have No Guidance with you, Baby and I have Yes Indeed, Girls Want Girls, and I think we'll come up with a few more on stage. But, definitely those two."

"Bet. I still can't believe yah made a song about lesbians... shit's brilliant, too."
-
-
-
-
*MAJESTY'S POV*
Only an hour until show time! I still can't believe that I'm actually going to meet THEE Chris Brown!

"That shit is crazy, you really finessed her dumbass. She brought yah meet and greets Tickets, you get into a huge physical dispute, but you still take the meet and greet. AND you bringing a whole other nigga."

Jasmine laughed as she was in the backseat of Kaydence's car. I was in the front with Kaydence. I laughed and nodded.

"Well, my brother was actually my very first choice. But, he's not that big of a Chris Brown fan, so he told me to ask someone else."

"Damn, that's not nice. So I wasn't your first choice?"

"Definitely not."

"Ha. At least you're honest. I'm flattered you chose me, though. Maybe after this, we can actually turn into something. Now that you're not with Reese —"

This is the thing I absolutely can't STAND about studs. They think we're whores or something. Like, I JUST ended my relationship of three years yesterday, and you're suggesting that we get into something?

I don't think so.

"Jasmine, stop right there. I don't think so. You know I JUST broke up with Reese. I am NOT about to jump into a relationship after being in one for three years. Maybe that's how you studs move, but not me."