|CHAPTER EIGHT|

*MAJESTY'S POV*
The three of us arrived about twenty minutes ago. We're just waiting on the line to get into the actual arena. I don't know what I'm more excited for; the actual show or the sexy ass tour merch.

HA! Just kidding. Obviously the actual show.

But the tour merch is exciting, as well.

Eventually, they let us all in. After getting some merchandise, we had to wait a little more for them to actually open the door for us to go sit down.

"I'm so anxious. Like, I really can't believe I'm meeting THEE Chris Brown tonight after the show."

I spoke up, still in complete shock. Kaydence chuckled slightly and patted my shoulder.

"Try not to pass out, girl."

"Wouldn't it be funny if this nigga turned you straight?"

Jasmine said. I looked at her with a straight face, getting annoyed once more.

"You sound stupid as hell. Why don't you just stop talking all together?"

"You really expect me to not talk the entire time? It's a damn concert!"

"Well, do me a favor and don't talk to me, Jasmine!

Maybe Michael is right. I DO need to get back on my pills as soon as possible. I really HAVE been acting crazy lately.

"You on your period or something? Like seriously. Stop being so bitchy all the time. I understand why Reese cheated on your ass."

"You know what —"

I went to throw a punch at Jasmine, but of course, Kaydence held me back tightly.

My lord and savior.

"Maj! Please! Please calm down, we're at a concert. We're gonna get escorted out if we don't act right."

"Tell her to watch her damn mouth. She has no business speaking up on my business."

Suddenly, the doors finally opened. The three of us made our way to the front row, since that's where our seats were.

We sat down and danced around a little bit, considering they were playing music until the actual show started.

While I was dancing around, I had bumped into someone who was on the other side of me. And damn, was she fine!

 And damn, was she fine!