Sword Cut

A/N So... Yea. Nothing's really happening that I can talk about so.. personal life? I just saw Avengers: Age of Ultron and it was AWESOME! I am a huge superhero fan, mostly MARVEL, so it was fangirl heaven. Answer to the last question is Hera. New question is: What is written on the beetle blade? Also, opened this up to 9 reads!! I know that's not much, but this is my first story, and I started it yesterday, so THANK YOU!! I hope you're enjoying reading as much as I have writing!

Thomas

I knew something was up when Newt walked up to me with the two greenies. All of them were acting strange. The two, Nico and Leo, acted like they knew each other. I finally went out and asked, "Do you guys still have your memory?" They both looked at Newt, who answered for them, "They know bits and pieces." Then, out of nowhere, Nico pulled out a pure black sword. How didn't I notice that before? And he just proceeded to cut my hand. He looked kind of surprised that it cut my skin. "Dude!" I exploded, "Why the shuck would you do that? Why are you surprised that it cut my skin? Of course it would hurt me! It's a kluncking sword!!" Newt replied with, " Slim it Tommy! Ask questions later. Just come with us, and don't say anything," I obediently followed, letting curiosity taking over. Then, they proceeded to do the same thing to Minho, with the same result. The new guy, Leo, said, "Okay, We'll explain everything, just come with us."

Finally, we got to a clearing in the woods. Minho said, "Okay, spill every klunking thing!" "Do you know anything about Greek gods?" Leo asked. "A little bit, but what does that have to do with anything?" Minho spat back. Leo responded, a little annoyed, "Well in the myths, they went off and had children with mortals, right? We are children of the gods. All of that mythology is real. Greek. Roman. Egyptian." "I'm the son of Hades, Leo is the son of Hephaestus, and Newt, here, is the son of Apollo." I had a moment of disbelief. I am a shucking demigod!!!

"Wait, there's still something I don't get, why did you hurt us?" I asked. Leo replied with, "because, my young apprentice, it is made of a metal that only hurts monsters and demigods. There is,along with stygian iron which is what Nico's sword is made of, cestestial bronze, and imperial gold. Then the weirdest thing happened, a glowing red boar's head icon popped up above Minho's head.

"All hail Minho whatever his last name is, son of Ares, god of war!" Nico announced, then him and Leo procedded to kneel, with Newt and me following their example. Then we heard a branch snap, and we noticed our mistake.