This boy is on FIIRRE!

A/N The Mcshizzle is up for another part!! Last question: In the Titan's Curse, why doesn't Chiron go on the quest? Answer: Because of the last line: and one shall perish by parent's hand, beliving if he went he would die and not Zoe. Anyway, new question: Where is the Sea of Monsters?

Leo

I can't wait to see Jason again! I haven't seen him since we got split up in a battle with ten cyclopes (cycopsai?). The camp didn't look like much on the outside. The others probably thought we were crazy, which I am but I can't speak for Nico. We walked up to the guards, and I recognized the burly Hawiian guy as Michael Khale, but I couldn't figure out who the other one was. "Hi, we're demigods, and my father sent me to get them and bring themc here," Nico explained, shortly. "Okay, just follow it straight, then you'll be at camp," the other guy said. "Thank you!" Then we all walked through the door, and headed towards camp. I started running ahead of all of them, finally getting to use all of my nervous energy. After alot of running, we burst out into Camp Jupiter. I heard alot of Whoas, and cools, and gasping. Okay guys," I said, "we need to talk to the Preater, and then get out of here, we can't risk them finding out that we are Greek. Pretend that you know not that much about mythology, and you definetly don't know your parent."

"Wait, so this is a safe place, like Camp Half-Blood?" "Yes, but for Romans. They know who I am, but they don't know any of you, so try not to talk," Nico explained, before people noticed that there were quite a few new bees. Dakota walked up to us, "Why did you bring them here?" he directed the question towards Nico, so we waited for him to conjour up a plan. "I need to speak to Jason," was all he said. Then he just pushed past the crowd that was forming, and walked to New Rome. When we got to a statue of Terminus, Nico put his sword in the basket, motioning that Percy and Annabeth should do the same. (Forgot to say that Riptide came to Percy after being claimed) The two of them following suit. Annabeth had a worried expression, but Percy looked smug. He probably figured it comes back to his pocket. Nico didn't say anything, or even look at the beautiful city, he just kept going straight. Finally we got to the meeting spot place thing, I never bothered with the technical terms, except the forges, of course. When we barged in, it didn't look like anything fancy was going on, just that idiot Octavian ranting about the books. I liked him better when he was a human meteor.

Jason seemed to look less board when we walked in. "Ambassator of Pluto," Jason greeted Nico. "Praetor of the 12 legion," he said back. "Why did you interrupt us?" an annoyed Octavian asked. "I got a prophesy, and need permission to start a quest to complete it." Octavian looked like he was about to burst a vein in his neck, "The oracle, obviously. Where else would we get one?" Annabeth asked, blowing our cover. I leaned over and whispered, "They don't have an oracle. All they have are the remains of the burned Siblene Books." "Oh," she replied, blushing, "never mind," she said louder."No," Octavian said, getting heated up again, "she said an oracle. Only the diabolicle Greeks have one. All of them must be Greek!" "Why would you think we were Greek? We didn't even mention an oracle," Nico said very calmly while snapping his fingers. "You were saying, Octavian." "Uhh. Never mind." The mist trick actually worked on him.

"Anyway, Jason, we need to talk to you. In private." "Okay. Meeting dismissed!" He obviously wasn't fooled, and wanted to know what was happening. "But!" Octavian tried, but Jason gave him a death stare, he shut up immedatly, and left. Jason just stood up, still with his poker face on, and everything, but I know him. He tenced up, ready for an attack. "I want the ammassator, Latino kid, and Cherokee girl to stay. The rest of you, find a girl about 17, brown hair, really nice, always positive. (Gwen) When the rest of them went to find the girl, I couldn't take it, I tackled my old friend. When I finally got off of him and walked back to Nico and Piper, everyone was looking at me. Shist. I thought as I patted down my hair. "Okay, I give up, what part of me is on fire?" Just then my nose felt warmer that the rest of my body. "Shist," I muttered as I patted down my nose, and Nico cracked a smile. The first one in a while. "He smiles!" I said as he started cracking up more, then just as suddenly as it started, he stopped. I noticed Jason and Piper just staring at me, "What?" I demanded. "Did you just light fire?" Jason asked, astonished. "Oh, yeah I forgot. Hi, I'm Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus. I am one of very few who have that power," I explained while sommuning a deminstration in my hand.

"So you can just do that all willy nilly?" Piper asked. "Yup," I said, popping the p. "Why did you tackle me?" Jason asked, getting over the shock, and just looking annoyed. "About that. Well, I'm from the future, and we are like best friends, then a couple months back we got sepperated, so I got excited."