It's official

A/N I really should be doing my homework but.... I got sucked into this. Yay! Reading about 4 chapters in one day. The joys of procrasination! Anyway, answer: a Monster Donut. Question: Does Thomas admit he has telepathy?

Thomas

After the game of capture the flag, I was ready to sleep. When I got to the Aphrodite cabin, all I could do is sigh. It is like a gigantic Barbie house. The outside is shucking PINK! Don't even get me started on the inside. It is like a beauty salon, and I was one of five boys out of about twenty kids. Fun. I just passed out. My dream was similar to the one Minho described, with the same prophesy, but this time it was spouted from an old mummy dressed like a hippie. What. the. shuck.

At breakfast, I told that Nico kid because he seemed more in control and serius than Leo."We need to tell Chrion, it will be our chance to take Annabeth with us. We just might need to tweak the story and add something about wisdom's daughter. They will just assume it means her," he responded, while walking towards the activites director. "Chiron, we need to talk to you about Thomas's dream." "Okay, son. Out with it." "There was a hippie woman, and she said something that sounded like a poem, it seemed important," I explaining it like I didn't know what was happening, which wasn't that hard. "Well, you're right about the important part. What you heard is prophesy from the camp's oracle, do you remember what she said?" I recited the prophesy, except saying something about wisdom's daughter doing something important and changing the part where it said eight to six, so he wouldn't be suspious about the other people. "Sir, we need a quest," Nico said. Chiron glowered, clearly liking the sir part. "I think the people going should be me, Thomas, Newt, Minho, Leo, Percy, and that Annabeth girl," Nico explained a little more. "I think you actually might be right, we will arange the party to leave right after lunch. Go tell the other that are going."

Our little group was already standing in a circle, nervously waiting for us to return. "Did you guys get the quest? Is Annabeth coming with us?" "Yes and yes, all we need to do is get her over here, then we just need to gather up the others. And it only took a little bit of lying," Nico explained. "I'll go get her," Percy replied as he left us. He came back a couple minutes later, with Annabeth in tow. "Wait, we are actually going on quest??!! I've been waiting for years, and you guys just waltz in here and get one just like that? You didn't even see the oracle!" "Minho and I did, in our dreams," I rebutled. "I don't really care. I finally get to go on a quest! What's the prophesy? Who's the leader?" Nico gave her the real version of the prophesy, and claimed he was the leader, who no one disagreed, not even Percy, who could have claimed senority. "Let's go!" Percy exclaimed, clearly very excited. "Two down, four more. Now we just need Piper, Jason, Hazel, and Frank. Let's go for Piper, then Jason, then we will need to split up for the other two," Leo said. "Why do we need to split up eventually? Where would we find Piper? Who even is Piper, or any of these people?" Annabeth asked, looking very confused. That look doesn't suit her. "We would find Piper on the set of her dad's movie taping in LA. Piper is a daughter of Aphrodite, Jason: Jupiter, Hazel: Pluto, Frank: Mars." Newt explained. "Why are most of those Roman names?" "Oh. I forgot, the merge hasn't happened yet," Nico proceeded to explain about the Romans. Just then Will walked by.

Nico's face face heated up to the temperature of the Glade on sunny days, which is to say, HOT. He walked up to us, and seemed to notice the tention that was building between him and the son of Hades. "What's up?" Then Nico proceeded to babble like a complete idiot. "Nothing, Will. Just going on a quest!" Annabeth said giddily. "You finally got one? Good luck guys," then he walked away. "Where was he?" I asked perplexed by the combination of scrubs and flip flops. "The infermery," Nico said, quite dreamilly. "What's the deal with him and Mr. Sunshine?" "In the future, they are dating," Minho blearts out before Nico can put his hand over his mouth. "Nico is gay? You guys are from the future?" Annabeth asked, a surprised expression on her face. "Why did you ask them in that order? I would be more surprised about time travelers than a guy liking another guy," Nico complained. As they passed the camp boarders.