Percy, son of Jupiter?

A/N At my school we need AR points. We get those by reading, and I am neutorious for having a good sized chunk, but I don't have all of mine and they are due on the 20th! Why can't wattpad be real? Anyway, I haven't done this in a few parts, so book suggestion: Land of Stories by Chris Colfer. Yes, I know the guy from Glee! I'm a total gleek, anyone else with me? Oh yea, I came on to find 64 views, so if any of you are actually reading this the whole time through, can you please comment? I don't think it's good for me to be on the internet from after school till I sleep. I at least need interaction, I think. I've never actually had any, tell me what's like! Sorry for the long author's note, but thanks for reading it! Last question: Where is the Sea of Monsters? Answer: The Brimuda Triangle. New Q: Who showers Camp Jupiter with 'cupcakes'? P.S. (I know, because this jsut had to be longer, there's story in here somewhere!) Sorry that the Maze Runner is kind of taken a back seat, but I'm more a PJO fan. I found the plot line!

Jason

I were at a hearing with Octavian, yay! (the sarcasm is strong with this one) We really need to change the rule where anyone can come to complain. But, right when I was about to nod off, things got interesting. That strange Nico kid burst in with a bunch of kids I've never seen. My first thought was: I don't want to die like Caeser. Then, after I remembered that Terminus wouldn't let them bring weapons, I got more curious. They started talking, then I sent all of them out but Nico, the hot girl, and for some reason, the enthusiastic Latino kid. After I got tackled, and they told the story of how they're time travelers, I started to think they've lost their minds. "If we really are friends from the future, tell me something I haven't told anyone," I said, not thinking he would be able to guess anything. I only have one secret, after all. "I can tell you three," he said, starting to get cocky. Alright, let's watch him get all these wrong. "1) you're actually freaking out on the inside because you don't want to run this whole camp by yourself," Okay, how could he guess that? No one and I mean NO ONE knows that, "2) That scar on your lip is from you trying to eat a stapler when you were two," even I don't know that, "and 3)," he continued, no way he can get this one, "you secretly think that this lovely lady right by me," he said gesturing to the hot girl, "is super cute, and you want to ask her out."

How does he do this? I'll just be honest with this guy, he obviously knows me, "Yes on the first one, no one knows that. I didn't know the second one, and dude! What happened to the bro code?" Then the girls started blushing. "What's your name anyway?" "Piper McLean, daughter of Aphro-," Nico nudged her, then finished,"Venus." What was up with that? But Piper is so cute. "Wait, I know is off topic, and stuff," I said while pulling off my stupid toga, "but you said you were a son of Vulcan?" "Yep," he popped the p. "Do you know anything a tool belt? It showed up here a couple days ago, and only children of Hephaestus can get close, but no one can touch it," I asked, genuinely interested, "You found my tool belt??!! Where is it?" he asked, clearly recognizing it. "Yea, it's just down the street, past the Pomeranian Line. Just look for something that looks like a barracks," before I even finished talking, he was out the door. "He's kind of missed his tool belt," Nico pointed out. A few seconds later, we heard a loud WHOOP. "And I guess he found it." I added, "So, about that prophesy stuff?"

"You have to promise not to tell anyone," Piper started. "Yes, I promise." "Okay, well we are Greek, and there is apparently a whole 'nother camp, for the Greeks." "Yeah, and you guys weren't supposed to figure that out for seven more year," Nico added with a glare, "but we have an oracle that just spouts prophesies, so we don't have to rely on some old burned up books from the ancient times. Anyways, you know the Prophesy of the Seven? Well, in our time, it already happened, and this new prophesy said 'save the seven' and you were one of the original seven, so we are going around, and rounding them up. Long story short: you need to go on a quest with us." "Oookay. So you have eight, plus me, so how does that work?" I asked. "Yeah, that's where it gets complicated, so I'm not one of them. Neither are three of the other boys, we just got pulled into the quest. 'Cause I was with you for most of that quest, and we just saved the three of them from this weird maze that they were stuck in." "Who else do you need?"

"Does that mean you're in?" Nico inquired. Piper was watching this like a tennis match. "Yes." "So, we already have, as you know Piper and Leo, and two of the people taking the tour are Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena, and Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, and-" "wait, so that one with the really strong aura, he was a son of Neptune, wait Poseidon?" "Yes, why" "His aura of power was so strong, I thought I found a brother," I replied, getting pretty sad that he wasn't a son of Jupiter. "You thought Percy was your brother," he said, bursting out laughing, "What did you think I was when I came?" he was about ready to roll on the floor, he was laughing so hard. "I didn't know, to be honest. Anyway, the other two?" "Oh yeah, one of them is Frank Zhang, son of Mars, and the other is Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto. So, ready to go?" Wow, I'm actually doing this.