Best. Day. Ever. (not)

A/N Anyone want a movie recomendation? To bad, you get one anyway. I don't know if this is popular with other families, but it is referenced alot, and is my sister's favorite, it's Forest Gump. It's basically about a guy who witnessed alot of history being made, and turns it into a joke. Tell me if you've seen it or are going to. Please? Interact with me. Also, I know some people shouldn't be in some of the places they are right now, but just roll with it, I didn't want them to go into Canada. Last Q: Who showered Camp Jupiter with 'cupcakes'? Answer: Iris. New Q: In The Titan's Curse, who was the General?

Frank

I am frusterated. I'm just told that my mom died, that my life relies on a half burned stick, and that I'm a freaking demigod. Why all in one day? Now I have to go with these stupid wolves, and find a stupid camp, and plead forgivness for something my stupid great something grandfather did. This is just a great couple of days for me. And if all that wasn't enough, this group of seven kids come up to me. "Hi, I'm Minho, and you're coming with us," the Asian one said. "Why should I do what you say?" I retorted, tired of being told what to do. "Because we are demigods too, and you need to help us with a quest, or else the whole world will get infected," this pretty Cherekee girl said, while glaring at the first guy. "Okay, why not trust a group of people I just met, and run away with them?" I half mumbled. "Now that's the spirit," a British guy said, sarcastically. "Who are you guys anyway?" (you guys don't need another explanation, and another embarassing for Thomas) After they explained who they were, and explained their past, that took a while, they said we made it back to a meeting spot they made with the others.

"Where are they, anyway?" I asked, wondering why they would split up, "Don't you guys know that's how horror stories start?" "Yeah, they wouldn't say, but at least in those movies, the people with the bigger group make it," the Percy guy said it more like a question. "Sure they do, but I'm surprised we haven't been attacked by a monster yet. It's been what, like one day since we left camp?" Jason asked. "Don't speak to soon," Thomas said, staring at something behind us. When I turned around, I wanted to run and hide. It was a giant flubbery (is that a word I made up, but thought it was a word all my life? Can't be the only one) thing that had metal instruments sticking out of it. They weren't like musical instruments, they were like the ones you would only find a crazy demented doctor's office. "Uhh.. What is that thing?" I asked, to terrified to move. "I don't actually know," it sounded like it pained that Annabeth girl to say that, "I haven't studied it in the Greek monsters class at camp." "That's a shucking griever!" Newt said.

"Well, how do we kill it?" Jason asked. "Thomas is the only known one to do so, so tell us how you did it the first time," Minho said quickly, starting to get edgy. I can tell this guy isn't good under pressure. "The walls just kinda crushed it, I don't know how to kill this shucking thing," he yelled back, "Just the living daylights out of it?" "Good plan," Percy said, and for some reason when he uncapped it, it sprung into a sword. AWESOME! Then we went to work, or should I say they did? All I did was stand to the side, with Newt, Minho, Thomas, and Piper. None of us actually knew how to fight. The people who actually somewhat seemed to know what they were doing, Percy, Annabeth, and Jason, were doing a pretty good job sticking to the plan. The trio backed it up into a fountain just as it seemed like they were getting wiped out. The thing, a griever they called it, didn't seem to be tiring. But the best thing happened. Percy raised both of his hands, and the water obeyed. He smashed them together in a clap, the least it could do would be to leave the monster stunned, right? Wrong. After it got out of the destroyed fountain, it was back and ready to fight, Percy not so much. He just about collapsed onto Annabeth. Then, as if things couldn't get even weirder, out of the shadow of the griever, came three teenagers. One of them was about 16 wearing all black, another short Latino one who was holding, was that fire? And the third was the most beautiful girl on the planet. She has golden brown hair, with dark skin, and bright glowing eyes.

They two guys just started fighting, with increadable skill. The guy in black looked just like Percy does after using his powers, but this guy just keeps fighting. I spared another glance at the short one, and on closer inspection, I figured he was holding fire. Fire. My recently found biggest fear, and one of the people I'm with is immune to it. Great, thanks luck. But, back to the fight, the two were fighting like demons. I got an idea, "Fire boy, try to dry the little sucker up!" I yelled at him. He risked a look at me, then seemed to understand what I meant. He grabbed hold of the griever, and wouldn't let go. Eventually, with a combination of the fire, and the dark guy's sword skills, it disintegrated into dust. Whoa.