Darkness Eats my Soul

A/N I finally finished a book that took me two months to finish! Normally doesn't take me that long, but we are reading a novel in language arts, so I am soooo happy to have finished it! Also, I got 10 feet and 1/2 an inch in track at school! I know that's not that much, but I'm 5'2 and suck at long jump, so personal best. Yay personal life! You guys probably don't care, soo... answer: the mechanical spider. Question: What does Teresa say before she goes into a coma?

Newt

Nico grabbed us and stepped into the shadows. Next thing I knew I was consumed in darkness. It felt like my mortality was trying to slip away, then we were outside, next to Leo. "What was that, and why didn't Leo have to do it?" "That was shadow traveling, and Leo didn't do it because last time, it left him in the dark," Nico explained with a smirk on his face. "'In the dark'? I couldn't lite up for a month! You know how hard it is to work in the forge, with now smelting station, and not being able to make fire yourself?" "No, but-" "Anyway, next the prophesy said we will 'trespass on the god of grape', who's that?" "Everyone's favorite god," Leo said sarcastically, "but all we have to do is call him the wine dude, and maybe throw a party." "Did someone call me the 'wine dude'?" "Yeah!" Leo replied, "I guess we can scratch that party." "So, what do you want?" Dionysus. (Spelling, Anyone?!) "My Lord, Apollo said we needed to go back in time, and a prophesy said that we needed to find you, so can you please send us back to 2005?"(When the Lightening Thief was published) "Why should I do that?" the god asked. "So the human race doesn't get the Flare in the first place, eventually leading to extinction." "Good point," he said, as he snapped his fingers.

When the darkness dissipated, I opened my eyes to see a lot of posters for Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith and commercials for American Idol. We were in New York! "Percy's appartment is a couple blocks from here," Nico announced, then started walking towards it. When we got there a nice lady opened the door, and the smell of cookies wafted into the hallway. "Ms. Jackson, can we speak to you out here?" Leo asked "Uhh, sure," she responded hesitintely. After the door was closed,  Nico started to explain, " We are campers from Camp Half-Blood. We know Percy is a demigod. We are also from the future. We need to take Percy on a quest with us, he is assured to come back from it. I know it is a lot to take in, so we can come back later, but we really do need Percy to come." She didn't look that surprised, like she was expecting this, "And he won't get hurt?" "Maybe a few cuts, nothing permanent." "Okay, he can come if he wants to. I'll get him." She dissapeared inside of the appartment, then a couple minutes later a twelve year old appeared. He had raven black black hair and intence sea green eyes. "My mom said you guys want to talk about something to me?" "Yes," Leo took the initioutive this time, "Can you just not call us liers. We are telling the truth, I swear it on the river Styx." Thunder rumbled in the clear sky, showing how serious that it was. "You're a demigod."

"Okay,  what's a demigod?" Percy asked, clearly confused. I took that moment to stop feeling so bloody useless. "It means you're a child of a Greek god. Poseidon to be more specific."  "You know all those Greek myths? They're real." elaberated Minho. "Oookayy..... why are you telling me this?" he asked, not a trace of disbelif on his face. "Well, we need you to go on a quest with us and a couple of friends. "Let's go!" was his responce. How was he taking this so well?