Goodish News

A/N May the fourth be with you! I'm also a Star Wars nerd. I am a nerd to alot of things except Harry Potter. Second time writing, so some stuff might not make sence, just go with it. Answer: Zart. Question: What first lead Percy to Hephaestus?

Nico

What does this prophesy mean? Why is there another great prophesy? Why do I have to be in it AGAIN? " So, who was that, and what did her words mean?" Minho asked. "That was Rachael Elizebeth Dare. She is the camp's oracle. She just gave the next great prophesy," I explained, "I'm not sure what any parts of it meant." "I'll start to break it down with what I think it might mean," Leo started, "'The four must escape' that probably means that we should get out of here. I don't have ideas for the next few lines, but I think 'Find the eight' means that we need to find Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Hazel, and Frank." "Oh, yeah but it says eight, who's the other one?" "I'm pretty sure that means you because you were with us for a lot of the quest." "But that makes seven," Newt pointed out. "Plus me," Leo continued, "'Defeat the tumult' that's a synonym for Chaos, so we probably have to fight him. 'Make the number eleven' these doofs will join us. 'Find the breatheren of the pen' this is a stretch, but maybe there are more swords like Percy's." "Wait, so who are those people?" Thomas asked, looking really confused.

"Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, god of the sea, father of horses, earthshaker. Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena goddess of wisdom. Jason Grace, son Jupiter, lord of the skies, king of the gods. Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite," he said as he nudged Thomas, "goddess of love. Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto, god of the Underworld. Frank Zhang, son of Mars, god of war." "So, why do we have to find them and how?" asked Newt. "We all went on a quest together a couple months ago. Well they went together, they found me soffoucating in a jar in Rome. We probably need to find them because together, we defeated a primortal goddess before."

"All of you but Leo have siblings in there, why no Apollo?" "Well, most Apollo campers are either archers, not great in close combat, or healers, like their head counciler, Will," as Nico said this he gave his famous grin while kicking Nico, embarressing the shist out of him, " so they spend alot of time in the infermory." "Why did you kick Nico during that?" Minho inquired. In a sing-songy voice, "Niiicco'ss gooot aaa bbboooyyyyfrreeinnnd!" They just looked at me, wide eyed as I punched Leo in the arm. "Woah! Your GAY??!!" Thomas basically yelled. "Thanks man, I guess I don't need to fit in." " Sorry, it's just a surprize. You're so, like, hardcore, I guess I didn't expect it. Leo maybe," Thomas appoligized. "Hey! I've got a girlfriend!" Leo protested. "Now, going back to what Apollo said earilier, we apparently need to go back in time, to stop this disease from ever spreading. But doesn't that mean we will have to get the group together preprophesy?" "You guys spoke to Apollo?" "Yea," then I recounted the conversation. "Operation Flame On??!!!" Leo asked, getting really excited. "Operation Flame On!" I agreed.

That night, Newt left a note for Frypan saying that we were escaping and that he was in charge and not to try to follow us. Then we met up at a corner of the Glade. "Guys, just warning you that you shouldn't freak out and scream your head off, okay?" They all nodded. Leo set himself on fire, then began to fly! He'd actually done it! "Meet you guys on the other side?" "Yup!" I responded and he flew away. "Okay guys, I am going to grab you, so don't freak out," I warned, just in case they were like me and getting touched. "How can he do that?" asked Minho, astonished. "Son of Hephaestus power." I quickly explained. "Now, we've got to go," I said as I grabbed them, and shadow traveled away.