Everything changes, for some people

A/N Sorry this one's late, I haven't been feeling very motivated with my wattpad stories. If anyone has a specific thing that they want to happen, tell me. I don't really know what should happen. I started writing one that I'm just going to keep for myself, and I'm hooked on it. Once again, sorry. On another note, I got an idea for part of this from another story that I'm pretty sure is by @infinitysprinkles456. Check I'm pretty sure it's a her out. I don't know them personally or anything, I just like the idea they had. LQ: Where did Nico tell people he met Hazel? A: New Orleans. NQ: How long has Alby been in the Glade? (I can keep a promise)

Minho

So, Leo, Nico, and who I'm guessing is Hazel are back and they finished off the griever. Great. I just don't understand why Nico isn't all scratched up. Everyone else is, but he seems more tired than the others. "So, this is Hazel. This is Thomas, Newt, Minho, Frank, Percy, Piper, Jason, and Annabeth. And you already know me and Le- Sammy," he introduced. "Why did you call him Sammy?" I wondered. "Because that's his name," he added alot of force into the words and gave me a death stare. I think I'll just go along with it. But Hazel then had to ask, "What do you know him as?" "Yeah, I thought his name was Leo," Percy agreed. That just seemed to confuse her. She then seemed to notice

her surroundings. I noticed is trying to hold 'Sammy's' hand, but he's resisting and keeps on glancing nervously at Frank who looks jealous. I wonder what happens to them in the future. Hazel is looking at one of those electronic bill boards advertising Rice Crispy Treats. "Why are they advertising Mallow Squares as Rice Crispy Treats? Where are we? Why are they calling you Leo?" she asked him, looking deep into his eyes, "You're not Sammy, who are you?"

"Well, I'm Leo Valdez," her eyes widened at Valdez, "It is currently the year 2005. not the forties. We are currently in Los Angles. And I don't know about the Mallow Squares one. Sammy died about fifteen or so years ago, I'm his great grandson," Leo explained. Annabeth butted in with, "That's what Rice Crispy Treats were called when they were first invented. The name got changed when it was made with that specific cerial. "Anyway, what's our next move," Leo asked trying to change the subject. "Let's look at the prophesy, because some of us haven't heard it," Jason suggested. "Well, we escaped, we found Dionocys, saved the seven, and made it nine," I offered. "The vault of heaven could mean Oranous," (sp?) Annabeth offered, "Also, I want to know what it means by make it so there was never pine. Does that mean Thalia?" "I think so, but then we would have to go back even further," Nico answered, "And that could be a power that is revelied.

I know, it's half of my minimum goal, but what ever. Sorry, for the last time, for the shortie chappie.