Styx and Sisters

A/N First of all: 132 views??!!! Remember when I was excited for 7? And I know, I know, GIVE US MORE MAZE RUNNER! No. Make me. I'm having to much fun with these characters. I promise, the next chapter will be one. Sorry for not updating this weekend. I was absorbed in writing a new fan fiction. I probably didn't need another thing to start stressing me out, but I started drawing, and I was like, 'This would be a cool weapon,' so long story short: Please read my new story, Already Dead. I hate when other people say please do this and please do that, but I want some support on my new project that I enjoy doing. The main character is basically me with a different name, so if you like my personality in these 'short' (catch the sarcasm?) author notes, you'll like this character. Anyways, to the questions and the story. Last Q: In the Titan's Curse, who was the General? Answer: Atlas. New Q: Where did Nico tell people he met Hazel?

Nico

We separated. I know, great idea. I needed them to get Frank while I got Hazel alone. That didn't work out the way I wanted it to. Percy insisted on someone coming with me, and he volunteered. I can't do that to him, sure I'm over him, but I don't want me to be the reason for him going to the Underworld the first time. Then I started thinking of Hazel. "Leo, you or no one." He seemed hesitant, but nonetheless he came. "Okay, so we are going to meet you here sometime tomorrow, if you need us IM us. Got it?" Annabeth was the only one who knew what an Iris Message is, but the others went along with it. "Let's go, you guys sure you know what he looks like?" "Pretty sure, you described him like ten times and gave us a picture," Piper reminded him. "Just making sure. Bye!" Leo responded. Then we walked off back towards the recording studio where we found Piper. Back to DOA Recording studios. Back to the Underworld, for the first time technically.

"Don't you think he's going to be confused when we show up? I mean, you're still in the Lotus Casino," Leo pointed out. "Didn't think of that. Guess I just say I escaped.""If you think he'll buy it." We continued walking in a comfortable silence. When we walked in, it was the movie set again. "What do we do?" Leo asked. "Oh yeah, I forgot. We need to go back out and push the delta," I explained. So we turned around and walked out the door, earning us some weird looks. I wonder what the mortals saw. When we got back outside I pushed the delta symbol that was inscribed in one of the bricks, and we walked back into the building. This is more what I was expecting. There was a crowded waiting room filled with ghosts, and behind a counter was Charon.

"Only the dead, sorry not sorry kid," he said with no emotion. "Let us go anyway, unless you want Hades to be on you," I threatened. "I doubt you even know Hades," he said with the same monotone voice, but looking up this time. I could see his eyes widen when he saw the determination in my eyes. "I think I know my dad. After all, I am his only son," I replied, and started to twist my ring. All the spirits in the room, which is to say alot, started to get restless. "I'd suggest you let down now," I said with a big fake smile. "Yes sir," he mumbled then he proceed to walk over to the elevator, and some of the spirits started the decend with us. When we got to the bottom, we stood on the wrong side of the river Styx. "While we're here, want a once in a life time oppertunity?"

"Depends, does it include swimming in that?" "Yup," I popped the p, "your mom's dead, right?" "Yeah," he said with a sad tone. "So you can do it right now, if you want, I'll go first," I offered, then before he could respond, I chose to focus on the most fragile part of my body, my heart. No one really seems to know that you can focus on a spot on the inside. I guess only, like, 3 people have done this, but I figure that if I'm stabbed there, I'd already be dead. After putting all my focus on that spot, I just walked in. It was nothing like I would even imagine. I kept the focus on my heart despite all the pain. It came in bursts as my mind went through a rush of all my memories. First came the good ones, playing tag with Bianca, all those dates with Will, and the first time I saw Percy. Why does the last one have to be there? Then came all the bad ones, which just happened to make up a majority of it. All the lonliness, my time in the Laberinth, my trip through Tartarus, being in a bronze jar, then when Percy told me when Bianca died. The whole time, at least part if not all my brain was thinking about my heart. pump. pump. pump. Then came the part, I figure, why Percy was so messed up when he came out. I was running up a hill, Half-Blood Hill to be exact, and something was chasing me. I have no idea what. I heard screaming coming from the top, "Nicoooo!" I recognized it was Will and Percy. Slowly Percy started to fade out as Will shot the beast behind me. That's all that mattered. Will Solace. Then I started to emerge from the river.

Leo was yelling my name. "Dude, you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine, you want a go?" I didn't feel fine. My heart ached, but I also felt a flood of realfief. All doubt of me and Will turning out left me. "After that? I think I'll pass," he said with a nervous smile. "What?" I asked, starting to get defencive. "You were screaming your head off." "Oh, now let's get Hazel," I said, changing the subject, How are we getting across?" "Flame on?" "Fine, just don't set me on fire," I warned him. He grabbed me then we flew over the river, with me only getting a little singed. "Remember when Hazel thought you were Sammy?" "How could I forget her actually giving me attention?" I scowled. "Anyway, now she is actually going to believe it because she doesn't know who long it has been, so just kind of play along with it, please?" "I guess, but when she finds out, you're going down with me, deal?" "I guess." "Oh, there she is," I said, pointing to a sad, thirteen year old looking girl, just sitting in the field. We took the safe approach to her. When we got close enough, I said, "Hi Hazel, we're here to take back," by the end of that sentence, she was up and was smiling like a mad man at Leo. "Hey Hazel," Leo said, "remember me?" "How could I forget? I loved you," she said, and if ghosts can blush, she definetly was.

"You coming or what, m' lady?" he asked, going into a low bow, and offering her his hand. She giggled and replied with, "Of course, you dummy. Who are you?" she directed the second part to me. "I'm Nico di' Angelo, your brother." She paled, alot, that is again if ghosts do that type of thing. "I'm guessing you're a son of Pluto because you're to pale to be on my mom's side," she said with a smirk. "Actually Hades, but same difference." "Obviously," she broke out into a full smile. "Ready?" Leo asked. "I've been down here, for what feels like seventy years, of course I'm ready," she joked. This time we shared a little smile. "Oh, and something about the overworld," I warned,"somethings have changed since you came down here." "Like what? Being able to heat something up in seconds without the use of the oven," she joked. "Yes?" Leo answered it like a question, "it's called a *pause for dramatic effect* microwave." "Haha, let's go, I want to ditch this dreary place." "One way ticket to the world of the living coming up. L-Sammy you think you can handle it this once?" "Do I have a choice?" "Nope!" I said, for once willingly grabbing people, then we faded into the shadows.