Bossy makes me kiss her

A/N Testing is over!!! Now back to barely understanding my math and hating my science and health teacher. Something cool that happened was, in my social studies class, the best teacher in the school, Mr. Walsh, kept asking Avengers questions, so I racked up points for my map games team!! But then we all got out. :( Answer: Everything is going to change. Question: In the Sea of Monsters, what does Tyson find in the middle of a forest? P.S. This is another squeely fangirl chapter for me! Sorry that it's long.

Percy

I am totally freaking out. I figure that this is just a prank being played by the cool kids in school. I'm just going to go with it, because if it wasn't real, why would my mom be acting so series? Is she really that mean?

No, my mom wouldn't do that. But my freaking dad is Poseidon!!?? AWESOME!! "So, our next stop is Camp Half-blood to get Annabeth," said the guy who introduced himself as Nico, who seemed to be the one in charge, but glanced nervously at me. "What? Why did you look at me?" I asked, starting to defencive.

This time the short Latino guy, Leo answered, "Well, there is something we didn't tell you about ourselves. We are from the future."

"Okayyy. What does that have to do with this Annabeth girl?" "I was getting to that. In the future, you guys were dating." "Were?" "Yea, you kind of broke up after she died," explained Nico. "Oh," was my only response. "So, let's see my 'girlfriend' then." there was a bit of a pause, then after we were riding a while in the cab, I decided to shoot them some more questions.

"So, who are your guys's parents?" Thomas started, "I'm a son of, don't laugh, Aphrodite, Newt is a son of Apollo,  Minho is a son of Ares, Leo is a son of Hephaestus, and Nico is the son of Hades." "Why did you say 'the son' when for the rest you said a son?"

I asked, slightly perplexed. "Well, after World War II, the big three, Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades, made a pact to not have children because they were to powerful. I was born before that and put in a hotel where time passes differently.

Zeus and Poseidon broke the pact. Zeus with his daughter, Thalia, and Poseidon with you." Nico answered. "So I don't have siblings?" "Nope. Well, not demigod ones anyway. You have a cyclops half-brother, Tyson and a merman half-brother, Triton." After that conversation, we were at the base of a steep hill. "We can get out here," Leo told the driver.

"You sure, kid? Ain't nothing here," he asked "Yea," Nico replied while handing the driver a debit card. When he slid it, the driver was surprised. "How do you have this much money?" "My parents are rich," Nico answered quickly while taking the card back.

Then we got out, and started climbing the hill. "Now remember guys, they don't know who any of us are, so just go with it, they are gonna put us in the Hermes cabin, and be aware of the Ares cabin," Leo warned us. "And today is capture the flag, so we'll stay long enough to play it."

Nico said as an evil grin spread across his face. When we got to the top, I was amazed. There was a whole summer camp, and no one even knew it exsisted. How does that work? Then the two boys who seemed to know what they were doing started to look really exhaused, so the rest of us followed. Then we passed a very tall pine tree, and people started to notice us. One girl with really beady eyes, who look like the bully said, "Who are you punks?"

"I'm Nico di Angelo" "Leo Valdez" "Percy Jackson" "Newt" "Thomas" "Minho" we each said in turn, then with Nico taking it up again, "We were being chased by these really big and black dogs, who basically herded us here, then started to disolve into shadows half way up the hill," even I wanted to belive that story.

"Shadow travel," she half muttered to herself, "Come with me to Chiron." And we followed. We came to a big farm house, and a guy in a wheelchair with shoulder length hair was talking to the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She had blonde hair pulled back into a pony tail. She has intelligant grey eyes, flashing with difience at something that the man was saying.