Volume 3 - Chapter 5

-Day 5-

Today wasn't really that eventful. Everything happened as it was what it was supposed to be.

Class D also retired yesterday. And Class E was all laughing at that fact as they don't understand why they did it.

Class C remained neutral and Class A remained as defensive as it was before.

Meanwhile, our class was going along pretty well. Everyone was having fun and is in good health. Especially the females. 

Thankfully though there aren't any perverts in our class or else all hell will break loose.

Also, today should be the day I initiate my plan. I took out the leader card from my pocket and began walking around the island. Making sure I have the map out so I don't get lost. Easily given how big this island is.

I stopped at the front of the Tower Spot and in front of it was Kaori who was glaring at me.

"Took you long enough, Kiyo.."

"Sorry... I ate too many chips.." I said sheepishly as I scratched my nape. Kaori simply shook her head and sighed.

"The Machine's over there... And this one isn't claimed yet. So you should be able to Claim the spot like last time."

"I see, thank you." I thanked her as I immediately swiped my Leader Card onto the machine. My name popped up on it then disappeared after 5 seconds.

"If I'm right, The other Classes must've already claimed their base spots. So that's out of the question."

"Your right..., Then-- Let's visit the other spots and see if they are available still."

"Okay.." Kaori replied as we left the spot. From the corner of my eye, I spotted long, jet-black hair leaving in the opposite direction.

Heh... The plan is going well it seems.

--

*Miyuki POV*

And once again, we were left by our leaders alone in our spot.

Of course, I wasn't really complaining since I've heard that they were doing it for claiming spots, but this specific time when they leave is when a certain discussion happens..

"Hey.., Kaori-san and Kiyotaka-kun grew closer, haven't they?"

"So you noticed it too, Asuna.." Kazuto muttered as he replied to Asuna. Seriously, you two are the ones to talk!

But they aren't lying. Since the Island Exam, those two certainly did become closer. And thus-- Why this discussion exists...

Since in the Classroom, Kaori is always in the Classroom, unless she is with Kiyotaka, discussions like these were rare. Even to the point that the girls created a Group Chat about this.

"Stop feeling like a Smartass, Kazuto. Everyone knew about it." Sora said jokingly. Seriously... Is he trying to start a fight?!

"But, those two are certainly mysterious aren't they?" Kaguya said in wonder as all of us can't help but agree with her.

"I agree too, I spent time with Kiyotaka a lot and one thing I found weird about him is that he doesn't know some basic things in society. As if he was always trapped in his home.." Karma explained.

"Although that wasn't very weird in my terms, it is still weird."

"I get what you mean, Karma. Kiyotaka is sometimes smart but there tend to be clueless about the most normal things.. But what do you mean at the end there? How would he be trapped at his home?" I replied. But instead of Karma answering, Akise replied to him instead.