👀Spin off Sneaky Peaky 👀

Spinoff is now posted. Updates will be every Thursday. 😊

Linton Barber-AKA The Copper Knight- is the most famous super hero in the entire world.

But he's old now, and not everything is about him. Some things are about his daughter, Irene 'Renie' Barber- and she's just a regular 19 year old girl who's just trying to avoid working and have fun during her gap year.

Unfortunately, her fun is cut short when her ex girlfriend turns up dead at a party, and she's the main suspect. Is a convicted murder really the only person who can clear her name and help find the real killer?

And is it normal to think a convicted killer is this... hot?

Renie had been dating Hannh Goodyear on and off ever since the beginning of eleventh grade whenever Hannah had asked her in history class who George Washington was

Renie had been dating Hannh Goodyear on and off ever since the beginning of eleventh grade whenever Hannah had asked her in history class who George Washington was. She had blonde hair, huge boobs, and couldn't do math.

Basically, Renie thought she was the perfect woman.

Ever since she had met her, Renie had known she wanted to be with her forever, but Hannah never quite seemed to feel exactly the same. She was a nice girl but she was… indecisive to say the least.

They had broken up more times than Renie could count, but she was desperate to figure things out. She hated it when her friends said things to her like "just break up already" or "you guys really bring out the worst in each other."

Just break up with her? Those people obviously hadn't seen her boobs before—

—or her personality for that matter. Which was also large.

Her father was the worst of all.

"I would rather you date any other person in the entire world."

That was what he had said the last time Hannah had come over.

Renie knew she could make it work if they just talked about their problems some more.

It was too bad that every talk they had turned into an agrument, and every argument they had quickly turned into sex.

That's probably why they ended up making out in the backseat of Renie's car within two minutes of pulling up to the party.

Hannah kissed her feverishly, getting sticky watermelon lip gloss all in her mouth. Renie didn't mind it. It was the kind she always wore. It tasted like her.

"God, I missed kissing you." Renie whispered to her between kisses.

"Mm. I missed it too—" Hannah said, "I missed other things about you too—"

She grabbed a hold of Renie's hand and slipped into the side of the glittery pink halter top she wore. Renie went along with it and grabbed her breast roughly. 

"Like what?"

"Like that thing you do with your hands—"

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah." Hannah said, "Why don't we go inside and see if we can find a bathroom to hook up in?"

Renie instantly flinched at what she said and pulled her hand out of her shirt.

"Hannah, I've told you before that I don't like doing that in public."

Renie pulled away from the kiss, but Hannah quickly pulled her back.

"Renie, come on." She whined.

She sloppily kissed the side of her neck and pressed closer to her.

"Can't we just go back to my house afterward? I'm a lot more comfortable with that."

Hannah pulled away from her, and crossed her arms.

"Sure, whatever." She said.

Renie winced and looked away from her. She knew this was going to lead to another huge fight if she didn't do something.

"I mean, I guess I could try—" She offered even though she really didn't want to.

Hannah noticeably perked up, the smile returning to her glittery pink lips.

"Awesome." She said.

Renie couldn't agree that it was 'awesome' to hook up in someone else's gross bathroom with roughly fifty strangers nearby, but she supposed it wasn't the worst thing either.

After all, it's not like hooking up at a party had ever gotten anyone killed before.