Part 5

Wednesday

Opening up my locker I stared at the plushy that sat there as I thought of Evan.

The kid is making me want one of him now even though I never wanted a child in the first place.

I suppose not all of them are a waste of money.

Closing my locker after putting all my personal belongings in there I turned around to be surprised by the girl who originally took me to Henry in the first place.

"Oh, I didn't know you came here for a job interview" the red headed girl said with shock evident on her face.

"Yeah, I've been struggling with cash lately and no other place would hire me." I knew that was a lie, in fact I was well off with a house and my own car along with an office and a weapon room full of all kinds of things you wouldn't imagine. But even if I had been struggling with money, there's no way I'd ever work here.

"Honestly me too, I even applied to subway that pays less than here but they rejected me still so this is my only option unless I want to get evicted from my apartment" I felt bad for her honestly, I can't imagine being forced into a job you don't want to do just because of the fact you're running low on money.

Maybe I could invite her to live with me and switch, we do have an extra guest bedroom after all.

"I mean I have a house I share with a room mate so if you'd like you could maybe come over and live with us." I would have to hide the guns we have lying around but that won't be too difficult.

Her eyes lit up at this and she smiled brightly "really? You could do that for me?" When I nodded it caused her to start jumping around like she was 10 years old and thanking me to no end "you're a life saver, I hope you know that" when she ran out of the staff break room I slightly shook my head as I began to head to Williams office for my instructions today.

Walking into his office with no care in the world, I instantly regretted it as I saw Mrs afton scrambling from Williams lap as she adjusted his clothing in a hurry while saying sorry.

"Oh no it's no problem." I began closing the door as my cheeks blushed a bright red. I usually don't get flustered but that's the last thing you expect when you wander into your boss' office.

"Nonono, sweetheart. It's alright I was just about to leave anyway." She opened the door again as she hurried her way back into the main area of the pizzeria. Giving her my last glances I wandered back into the office and closed the door behind me only to look at a pissed afton causing me to roll my eyes.

"How DARE YOU come into MY OFFICE without KNOCKING!" I would say that he's understandably mad but considering this is working hours and not fucking hours I don't really care.

"What are you going to do? Cry?" His glare at me hardened as i spewed that out causing him to stand up with a purpose and in two strides made me back up against the door to his office.

Grabbing my face roughly causing my cheeks to squish, he yanked me as close to his face allowing his cool breath to float across my skin.

"You're lucky my kid likes you otherwise you'd be gone." Most people would interpret that as getting fired but not me, I knew that he meant he would have murdered me because I knew he was a killer.

Slowly he backed away from me and sat back down onto his chair as he ruffled his hair. "Anyway why are you here." Was he actually dumb or something, did he forget that this was my job, for now at least.

"Umm... instructions?" I said it in a more are you dumb way other than what am I supposed to do which made him clench his fists. Honestly I do want to push him to the point where he attacks me but I promised myself that I wouldn't kill him until after his kids birthday not because of him but for evans sake.