Part 10

By the time I was finished the water had turned a muddy green colour which kind of made me want to throw up at the fact that was all on that suit, but it was understandable I guess.

"Alrighty I'm done here Mr afton." Giving it a quick peek I could see a small smile on his soft lips... but it was genuine.

"Looks brand new." Sitting on the edge of the table I took in Williams appearance, his sleeves were rolled up to his elbows which exposed his pure white forearms however his hands had been blackened by the oil that was lubricating the gears on the animatronics gears. "It reminds me of when henry and I used to joke around about opening a restaurant filled with robots but then that mother fucker actually presented his grand idea for opening a pizzeria where children and adults a like can have fun." His voice was light when he told me about his memories from the past. It's clear that it meant a lot to him but boy did things go south from that first introduction.

"What happened after he did." William sighed as he replaced one of the rusted gears.

"Well i dumbly said yes even though we had both been broke but the bank seemed to like our idea enough to lend us a few thousand." Taking the oil he smothered the gear he had just replace and then continued "right before he revealed our passion project to the public he showed me my own personal suit, springbonnie since I complained to him that he had one yet I hadn't" His eyes lit up at the mention of the old thing. Not surprised one bit that he would have complained about not having his own suit "You should have seen me, I was like a kid in a candy store" Wiping his hands on a rag that I assumed used be white he started to pick up the tools he used off the floor.

I looked at him in wonder while I put my hands besides me on the edge and leant forward "You know you're much more emotional than I thought" I guess no matter if you're a killer or not, you can still have some humanity left within you.

Chuckling at what I just said he replied "pshh I'm not really" once he lifted everything up he turned around and put most of the stuff on the shelf.

I lifted up my index finger while placing my other index on top of it "I mean you helped your friend start out a restaurant that he had always wanted" lifting up my middle finger this time and placing my index finger on it I continued "and now you had went out your way to fix an old ass robot just because it's your son's favourite and you want to surprise him." After a few mins of consideration he stalked towards me from the shelf.

"That may be true but I'm not a good man, Crystal. I'm far from it in fact." At least he's aware that he's a serial killer.

"But as long as you're trying why should it matter if you're a good man or not." As I had been finishing my sentence he had gotten so close our noses were almost touching, I swear if I just moved that one little bit they would connect.

"That's the thing... I'm not trying to be good or bad... it just happens." His voice was barely a whisper at this point, it's almost as if he's trying to tell me that he kills for fun but just can't bring himself to. It's like he's scared of something... possibly of the fact that I'll call the police on him.

Our eyes stayed connected as I didn't know how to respond. I was hoping that my words would encourage him to keep trying but it seems like he had... given up... like he actually doesn't care. If he gets caught and thrown to jail he wouldn't give a shit.

Hesitantly, I decided to pick up my arm and it felt like 2000 years has passed out before I managed to reach his pale face that was so cold you'd think he was going through hypothermia, this action caused him to inhale the hot air in the room sharply but he quickly settled back down.

His face was like ice as I skated my thumb across it. Without being aware of it he was getting so much closer to me that it had caught me off guard when his pillow like lips tingled my own.

"Can you move out the way so I can put this tool box behind you?" My hand fell off as he withdrew back while making sure to let out a little laugh. What a fucking prick.

"Wow I'm never going to try and remove oil from you face again." I jumped off the table as he rubbed his cheeks till the point they were red, earning him a laugh now.

I guess he didn't really like that because while I was laughing at him he grabbed some oil from the gears and smeared it across my nose making my laugh cease.

Crossing my eyes to get a better look at my nose, I could see a brown substance on the tip of it which made me narrow my eyes at him as he carried on laughing. Oh we will see whose going to be laughing last.

William was laughing so hard he had fallen onto the floor while grabbing his stomach.

But I was focused on lifting up the bucket that had all that grimy water in it. I hope he can't swim so he can drown in it.

All the noise and clatter caused him to open his eyes back up in time for him to see my pour the water over him. I could see the actual fear in his eyes as his inevitable doom was approaching that he had no time to get away from.

Cue my ugly laughter since I tried to imagine him explaining to his wife how he got drenched.

"Didn't know you had a piss kink Aft-"

Screaming before I did manage to finish my absolutely hilarious sentence, he pulled my into a hug which I did try to escape while screeching at him to let me go but it was already too late since my whole back was now covered in all that disgusting water.

"Wow you have a piss kink too?" Rolling my eyes i stood still while allowing his arms to stay around my waist, trying to hide my smile.

"You're actually not funny, now let me go." Pretending like I didn't actually enjoy this I struggled with getting his grip off of me.

"Alright, love. But the next time I catch you, I'm not letting you go." If my heart wasn't beating before, it 100% was now. My cheeks flushed bright red as I replayed those words in my head. "Anyway i should check on what Lora wants." I completely forgot that she had wanted to talk to him before, she did say it was urgent so I wondered what it was about.

"You should maybe change first.." pointing it out to him he nodded his head thoughtfully knowing that I was right. I means what can I say, im always right after all.

"Will do that. Thanks, love." His normal expression reset on his face once again as he disappeared into the sea of children.

Glancing at the still damp freddy suit I couldn't help but to think of what Evan had told me about him. He protects so maybe he may listen as well.

"Oh fredbear, what am I going to do." Shaking my head I left the small room behind.