Part 15

The faint screams filled the room of the afton household.

It had bought me back to my parents and how they would be like every night before bed... I had barely managed to get any sleep most of the time and I knew that tonight would be a rough night.

There had been a layer of coldness the had come upon the house when William did come back.

It wasn't any normal type of coldness though but only one a vengeful, sad person can bring.

I should go check up on the kids.

*flash back*

"Would you like anything? Coffee? Tea?" The living room had felt empty without Evan playing with his plushies.

"Um no I'm fine." I didn't want anything to warm up my cold body, I hadn't deserved it.

Lora nodded as she sat across of me.

She had invited me for the night when she found me and Micheal hugging in the parking lot, she said she didn't feel safe with William anymore. If I were her I'd never feel safe with him.

"I just want to say thank you crystal... for everything that you're doing for this family." She had taken my hand in her own, it felt so much more warmer.

But this the least I can do, in a few days or hours William will be dead but I don't know how much they'll morn for him... I know I wouldn't.

We had just sat in silence, the same silence there was when Evan head had been chomped.

Don't think about it, don't think about it.

"I'm going to divorce william." She spilt all of a sudden "and I'm taking full custody of the kids." I'm not surprised at all... I can see how that kind of event would lead you to not trust your partner anymore. "I just want you to make sure that the kids are fine since there most likely will be screaming." That's something I can do.

*flashback end*

Slowly I opened the door to try and not disturb the argument that they were both having.

"How was I supposed to know that Micheal would put our child into the jaws of that thing!?" I mean William did have a point there.

"That's why you should fix everything, you never know what's going to happen!" Lora came back at him, also a fair point there. It is a kids restaurant after all and we do have some kids climbing the robots sometimes so it would be logical to fix everything up.

I first decided to check up on Elizabeth. She hadn't taken evans death too badly, at least from what she had showed.

Stepping into her pink room that was full of posters of chica, I gave a quick look on her sleeping form.

I was jealous of the fact that she had been a deep sleeper, I could only dream of the privilege.

With nothing to see here I quietly shut the door of her room and backed out onto the corridor once again.

"You should stop blaming your son for your mistakes! Take responsibility, you're a fucking adult!" Loras voice was starting to weaken from all the screaming she had done.

I stopped in my tracks the second I heard a loud sound of hand contacting the face followed by a whimper.

William had slapped her.

Quickly getting to micheals room, I swung it open to see Micheal also sleeping although he did have a frown on his face that a part of me wanted to take away.

He had also been hugging something and with closer inspection it looked to be the headless foxy he tore apart.

I almost cried at the sight.

"I'm done with you and your bullshit William... I'm taking the kids and leaving you!" These words seemed to have awoken something in William as the next thing I heard was a bunch of glass breaking.

The sound make me panic as I shut the door loudly making the noise downstairs cease.

Ohh.. have I mentioned that William doesn't know I'm here.

"Elizabeth?.... Micheal?" He had abandoned his angry tone and spoke as sweetly as he could "go back to bed please..." I hadn't known what to do, I either could go back to the guest room or pretend I have went back into the rooms.

Even though my body and brain were begging me to hide and pretend like nothing was going on, I decided I had enough of hiding. I was going to stay.

Moving towards Elizabeth's room, i creaked the door open and shut it 2 seconds later before sitting down by the stairs.

The house had been quiet for 10 mins before I heard a slight zing... the sound only a knife can do.

But the zing had reminded me of the snap I heard when fredbears jaw gave way and crushed evans head.

This isn't a good sign.

Panicked i stood up and made sure to be silent while going down stairs.

Lora had been watching the outside through the barrier of glass while William held the kitchen knife, I couldn't hear his thought but I knew exactly what was on his mind.

Death.

"MOVE!" Just as I shouted that out Lora turned around in time to see William stab her in the head.

Blood gushed out in every direction, not knowing which way to go as it was now completely lost from its original path.

Her eyes rolled back as William gripped onto her failing body before taking the knife out and plunging it into her body over and over again with less and less blood splatting out since it mainly pooled around her body.

By the time he was finished, her face had been barely unrecognisable, her organs were anywhere but in her body and all the blood she carried was now on William.

I would have done something if I hadn't left my knife in the bedroom. I know it was stupid of me.

Eyes full of blood lust met mine. He now was aware I had been here if he hadn't been before "I hope you enjoyed the show."

I backed away as he wondered over to me.. "you- you murderer." I knew he had killed people... children... but I had never been aware that it had been so.. so gruesome.

"Don't act like you're better than me... y/n."