Part 9

"Jesus fucking Christ this bitch is heavy" my legs nearly gave away as I set the fredbear in the parts and service of the other restaurant.

"Who said a 7ft robot would be light" William barely broke a sweat as he dusted his hands and I sat down on the floor by the table.

" I told myself that... on the way here." Still panting I heard clicking sounds as William began to work on fixing the suit.

You know for someone's who heartless and kills children you wouldn't think that he cared about his own at all, it was very sweet in a sick, twisted way.

"Do you need me to do anything?" I knew that with a robot that has been practically rotting, it would have a lot of parts needing replacing and such so I thought I might as well give a hand since I'm supposed to be his assistant anyway but I'm only doing this for Evan though.

"Sure, love. Can you bring a bucket of water, soap and a scrub and clean this suit? It's old age caught up to it." That was easy enough for me to do, way easier than the electrical work.

Approaching the steel door I began to open it when I saw my opportunity to annoy him "Sure can do, William." Stopping me from opening the door he grabbed my soul with his eyes.

"It's mr afton." I let out a quick mhm which then caused him to let go of the handle he held tightly.

"Same thing." Walking out with a smile knowing i successfully annoyed him I grabbed what I needed before bumping into Lora.

"Oh hey Lora!" I would have thought her husband would have told her not to come here due to evans surprise.

"Hey sweetheart, have you seen my husband?" I glanced behind her to see Evan with the freddy plushy I gave him back and i done a quick wave which he excitedly gave back.

"When are we going to go home mommy!" A smaller version was standing next to her whining and tugging on her mothers arm desperately trying to get her attention. Reason number 1 as to why I don't want kids.

"Soon Elizabeth." After whispering her a few reassurance words Elizabeth strutted away mad still but I focused on giving mrs afton an answer "oh he's just working on some animatronics." I again decided to look behind her back to see Evan but instead he was watching a kid playing on dance dance revolution as he tried to copy the moves which I smiled at.

"Do you mind telling him that I have to talk to him when he has the time? It's quite urgent." Giving a quick nod i noticed some kid in a fox mask creep up behind Evan which he hasn't yet spotted but before I managed to say anything the kid jumped onto Evan causing him to scream and cry his eyes out before running back to his mom.

"Mommy, Micheal is being mean to me again." My heart broke as he hugged his mothers leg and his freddy plush.

Oh great that's his brother as well, I guess his mothers discipline didn't work on him before.

Isn't the older sibling supposed to take care of the little one? I mean I personally wouldn't know since I don't have any siblings but If I did have some I would definitely not scare them half to death.

But I was mad beyond belief, who does he think he is! Dropping what I was holding I quickly gave Evan a pat on his head and then with heavy steps made my way towards the 12 year old that was just taking off his foxy mask.

"Let me guess you're just going to shout at me again." Micheal stuck out his tongue clearly not giving a shit about the fact that he just made his little brother bawl out into tears... and it's his birthday soon as well.

"You need to grow up and be more careful around him before you hurt him badly." I spat out, reason 2 as to why I don't want kids. "Give me that mask" i harshly stuck out my hand expecting him to hand it over but instead all he done was tug it towards his body. If his mother wasn't facing towards my back I would've tried to snatch it from him but it probably wasn't the best idea.

Suddenly feeling a sharp pain in my shins I tucked my leg in and grabbed it while bouncing around in pain.

"Mother fffff- flipper." Remembering the children's presence around me I frantically looked around me to try to find Micheal to find him running away.

He's lucky I'm after his dad and not him.

Limping towards a table I sat down while Lora approached me "are you okay sweetheart?" Lifting my dress trousers I saw bright red skin... I'm definitely getting a bruise.

"I'd feel better if Micheal didn't act like a dumb as- astronaut." Evan laughed at my quick switch up and I was glad I could cheer him up in some way.

"Sorry about him, I don't know how he became that way since he was an absolute angel before." It doesn't seem like William is trying to make his kids like him then so it must be someone else trying to influence him. Unless he just turned into an absolute douche bag.

"CRYSTAL!" I heard from across the restaurant causing the hustle of the area to quieten down a bit and what did I see... a pissed off afton by parts and service.

"Huh... as much as I'd like to stay and be drowned in my own self pity, I have work to do so I'll see you later mrs afton." Quickly getting up and ignoring the pain I picked up my stuff and threw a quick smile at Evan before heading towards parts and service where William coldly threw daggers at me with his eyes. If looks could kill this one certainly would have.

Slamming the door shut behind him, he didn't say a word as he continued his work on fredbear.

"Oh yeah, your wife wants to talk to you" the room was eerily quiet as i dipped the scrub into the water.

"I don't care, she can wait." What a family man right here.

Rolling my eyes I set the brush on the old suit that was now off of the endoskeleton. It honestly looked way more haunted this way, the whole thing was limp and could barely sit up. The jaw as well was just hanging and seemed like it could rip off any second. I made sure to be as gentle as possible but rough enough so the golden colour would shine through.

"Forgot to mention that children would piss on those suits." I immediately stopped scrubbing and felt my stomach churn at the thought of piss staining this suit.

"What!?" My full attention was now on Afton but he kept working on the electrical work.

"That's actually how I got into the spring lock incident... a child came over and I tried to scare it. It ended up pissing itself and it got onto the suit." He shook his head slightly with a smile on his face.

Knowing him he probably ended up killing that child after.

"Sounds like you deserved it then." When he didn't respond I took a deep breath in while trying to forget the fact I just learnt from him and continued to scrub away, allowing the no longer clear water to slip through my fingers.