Part 6

Wednesday

Thankfully I managed to get the lights fixed within my shift so I wouldn't have to do it after my shift... let's be honest I probably would have ran off if I had to stay overtime.

My plan was to head back towards Williams office before I saw a boy on the Pac-Man arcade machine. Oo I loved that game, I used to play it so much I could easily beat anyone that challenged me. With the game going out of my view I decided to start paying attention to where I was going... too late.

"Oww." I hissed as I patted my chest as I felt the burning hot coffee seep into my skin with an amused looking William staring down onto me.

"Well I don't think my day can get better than this." He sounded so cheerful even my death glare didn't affect him... of course it didn't, he didn't know I'll actually act out on that death glare eventually.

"I can sue your ass afton." Chuckling he rolled his eyes.

"I'd like to see you try love. Now come on, I can't have you ruining our brand with that stain on your shirt." Ye ye worry about the stain on my shirt rather than my cooked skin underneath.

Entering his ratchet office once more he stopped by the desk as he dug in to fetch another purple shirt which he was about to throw before he noticed me unbuttoning my shirt.

I saw him visibly gulp as I finished and right before I fully took it off I lifted my hand up in hopes that he would throw the shirt over to me... but he didn't.

Instead he disregarded the shirt on his desk before coming up to me again leaving us in the same situation as before but this time there was something else swimming in his silver eyes.

"You do know you're getting naked in front of a married man" this time he grabbed my chin so lightly I could barely feel it if it wasn't for the fact his thumb cascaded across my cheek. So he's thinking I'm trying to seduce him, this thought made laugh as I ducked out of trap grabbing the fresh shirt he so kindly gave to me.

"I just don't have time to waste Mr Afton, unlike you I do treasure my time on this earth." I really did treasure my time here after all with my business I could die at any moment, I find that it's better not to waste it. "Plus it's not like a naked body is anything new to you." I still had my bra on but I guess his twisted mind took it a step further than what it actually was.

I took off the rest of my shirt and heard him sigh right behind me, I thought he'd get out of here and give me some privacy but all he did was turn me around, grab the underneath of my thighs and set me down on his desk with him in between my legs.

"I'm pretty sure you violated 300 policies with that one move." Shaking his head he took out a first aid kit that sat on the wall right next to his office door.

"Shut up, I make them anyway." When he opened up the supply kit I could help but notice all the empty wrappers that were stashed away in the medical box, I'm guessing a lot of people got hurt around him but honestly it was hard to believe he would help a child so he must've used it.

"Damn you must've hurt yourself a lot." Nodding he took out a pack of aloe Vera and squeezed it onto his hands and spread it across his fingers before putting his focus on my chest.

"I used this kit back in our old location. Never thought I'd use it until we started wearing those god damn spring lock suits Henry made. I'm just glad we don't have to use them anymore." The aloe felt cool on my skin and along with his fingers massaging it in with the right pressure, I allowed my body to relax for the first time in a long time.

"Must have been a mess considering how much was used." That was the first time i got personal information from him and i wasn't about to let him stop at that one sentence.

Letting out a breathy laugh he applied more aloe onto my burn "oh it was, blood was all over me and Henry wanted to take me to hospital but with how much they charge you for a check up, I'd rather die than go ahead with it and so we used up all the bandages and disinfectant from this box, I looked like a mummy afterwards." Reminiscing on the old times he searched through the medical box once again only to pause. "Shit."

I was about to ask what was wrong but before I could William took off his purple tie and started to unbutton his shirt. "Oh so now it's appropriate for a married man to undress infront of me?" Nudging me back slightly while letting out an annoyed sound he finished taking off his shirt before he started to rip it so it would become something that resembled a bandage.

"Lift your arms up." Against my better judgement I listened to him and lifted my arms up while inspecting his body, he wasn't so muscley that you could see it when he stood straight up but when he flexed them he clearly had them, I also saw the unusual scars littered across his body and if I'm being honest, it made him look more attractive. "See something you like." I jumped as he called me out... what am I doing, he's happily married I hoped.

"Nope, just zoned out in my thoughts." He smirked clearly knowing that I had been lying but it's not like I'd inform him of that, maybe when he's dead though.

Tying up my diy bandage, I put on my new shirt and jumped off his desk. "So thank you for the help even though it was your fault for spilling coffee on me."

"At least you got a longer break and you got to see my body so be grateful." If I had water in my mouth I'd surely spit it out by now before laughing at him.

"So only one bonus... thanks for the longer break." I waved at him before shutting the door to his office and finished up the rest of the work for today.

...

It was now pitch black outside and my shift had been coming to a close.

I hadn't expected for this work to be so engaging at times but it had been and it was for sure a welcomed surprise.

Right as I was about to walk out the door a little flicker caught the side of my eye..

Really? I just fixed that thing.

I didn't like leaving work with unfinished things so I decided to stay over time just this one time.

The ladder that was in this restaurant was extremely sketchy though I wasn't going to lie, it had wobbled freely under me but it got me to the the light I was trying to get to.

Let's see what's wrong with you.

Moving the light around I noticed that one of the wires hadn't been connected properly to the light and so I tried my best to move my body around to see the problem more clearly.

But it just so happened to be a bad move as the ladder beneath me slipped causing the last thing for me to feel is the pain on my head as the light above me was now next to me.

I guess I don't have to fix that faulty wiring now at least.

....

AHHHH

Sorry you scared me there

I feel like her getting smacked in the head scene was kinda meh but idk you tell me