Part 16

Tuesday

"Wha-what?" This was now a consequence I was paying. My lack of weapons meant I had nothing to protect myself with.

"I really like that name actually... y/n... it rolls off my tongue perfectly... and so will your head." William licked the knife, taking off the blood that currently had been on it.

I'm not surprised he likes the taste of blood considering it's metallic taste.

I immediately knew I had been a vulnerable prey. Not a good situation to be in as an assassin.

Rushing upstairs, I had one thing on my mind... my knife, my sweet savour.

But before I had made another step, Williams hand slithered onto my ankle causing me to trip up causing the image in my mind to fade a slight bit.

"Now let's be quiet as to not wake up the kids." Shortly after he stabbed the leg he held in his hands... i had wanted to scream, any person would. But I wasn't going to give him the pleasure of it.

Quickly turning around, i aimed the leg he didn't stab and put my full force onto his nose making him stumble back on the floor while gripping his nose.

I had to push on... there wasn't any time to waste.

Ignoring the burning pain in my left leg I limped up the stairs.

"You know what your weakness is y/n. You trust people too easily." I never had trusted him, there's a reason why I carry my knife around everywhere. Looks like i need to wear it even if I'm going to the toilet.

Making it all the way upstairs I held onto my leg, trying not to put too much pressure on it as I made my way to the guest room knowing there was a serious threat behind me.

Crashing into my room, I hopelessly limped into it.

"It was actually quite easy to find out who you were after I didn't find your name on our record books." The voice had been impossibly closer as I was now searching my room with my breathing shallow.

My hands scanned the surroundings while I yanked open every draw to dump everything out in hopes that the gleaming metal would show itself to me.

Where in the hell did I put this knife.

"I'm just wondering who hired you?" Throwing my covers out the way, I didn't care where they landed, I was only for the look out for that blue knife of mine.

"Was it the police?" I now threw both of my pillows and the knife hadn't been anywhere in sight. Stupid short term memory.

"Was it one of my employees?" His voice had now been by my door way, this whole time he was sure to keep quiet enough to not wake the children but loud enough so I would hear him and his threat. Just as I was about to accept my fate, I suddenly seen a small glint that was  under my bed and I quickly dove for it.

A cold sensation filled my hands and I silently celebrated in my head.

"Or was it henry?" His voice now has been a whisper as he pressed up the blood knife to my neck. His breaths were relaxed as he took the time to inhale my scent but I didn't have time to lose.

"It had been me actually." The lie slipped out my tongue while I stabbed the knife I had on the side of his leg making his grip slip off me which I not so gracefully escaped from. "Now we are on level playing fields." I tried not to moan in pain as I stood on my two feet, the blood still seeping out of the wound he made. I hoped it didn't need stitches.

"I'm going to have fun with this." Not paying attention to his new wound he grabbed his knife and launched at me which I had just barely missed due to my wound. Surprisingly his movement had been quick which helped him with a successful hit to my left shoulder and then punched me in the face with his free hand.

My head was spinning as I was trying to adjust back into reality.

How many times has this dude been stabbed that it's like nothing?

Twisting the knife he had just inserted he laughed while my face contorted to one of pain.

Fuck that will leave a scar.

Using my brain finally I stabbed him in his stomach and pushed him back... both of our knifes were still in eachother.

I ripped out his knife from my shoulder the same way you would do with a bandaid while he had done the same action. At least now my shoulder pain will distract me from my leg pain.

His wound though hadn't been visible due to loras blood already coating all parts of his shirt.

We almost danced as we circled each other as we calculated what the other one would do, William had the tendency to be unpredictable so the distance will help against that.

"When the police asked for the record books, I was shocked to not find your name." I looked around the small area to find anything that may possibly help my situation "and then I knew why you were here... why you were set to be my assistant." Rookie mistakes y/n.... I knew they were rookie mistakes.

Throwing my knife that he held, it precisely hit my knee causing me squeal as I hit the cold floor.

Trying to take deep breaths I screamed through my closed teeth when he eventually took the knife out of my knee.

"It's a shame really... I started to quite like you." There had been a maniac expression that took over his face when he had knelt over my body and sat on my waist to restrain my movements, his blood dripping onto my body while he picked my head up and slammed it onto the floor.

"I'm not done fighting yet." Whimpering, I grasped the kitchen knife and jammed it into his sides while lifting my hips up to get us to roll over.

My head was now pounding due to the two blows to my it, I could barely think or focus.

Blood had been coating all part of my body... everything had been in a hellish pain.

The knife had wanted to slip out of my hand so badly but I couldn't let it... my life depended on it.

My grip on the knife had been 10 times stronger as I pushed it into Williams neck since I couldn't lift it up due to my headache but the grip and the knifes bluntness proved it being more difficult.

William gave a twisted smile as he now pressed up my knife against my neck as well but seeming he had the same problem as me.

And here we were, struggling to break into eachothers skin, covered in blood knowing one of us is dying tonight.

I could feel the skin on my neck thinning as William had been getting closer to breaking the barrier.

But right before he could he took the knife away from my neck making me pull my knife above my head ready to plummet it into his chest now that I had free reign.

However next thing I know, I was under him with the kitchen knife now out of arms reach and his lips glued to mine.

It was salty, metallic... sweet. It was the kind of taste you can easily get addicted to.

And so I allows myself to get drugged further as my eyes settled down while i try to pull him closer.

I wanted him under my skin.

I wanted him.

It was like in a blink of an eye everything had made sense... all my emotions had placed themselves in the right position.

I would die over and over again to feel this way again.

Gently he pulled away as he applied the red lipstick on his hands to my lips.

His, mine and loras blood had been settling in on my swollen lips.

We looked at each other in silence, neither one of us willing to comment on what just happened.

"Come help me remove her body."