Epilogue

6 months later

"What do I even need for this?" William bugged me while I placed my gun and knife into the case in my trousers.

I swear to god he had asked me a million times now.

Pinching the bridge of my nose I respond "just wear something normal like I said 100 thousands times by now."

After the case of Henry's death and the fire had been closed, I had managed to convince William that instead of making a restaurant full of murderous robots to kill children, he should help me with assassinating people.

"I was hoping we would actually wear something cool." I gave an annoying sigh as I entered my weapon room to pick something out for William and gave a slight smile as I remembered his reaction to this room... he was an actual kid in a candy shop.

If it hadn't been clear it was his first time out in the field... and the reason we are even going out to the field is because switch quit to live a peaceful life with Ruby... I know he's boring but they made enough money to support them until they are 200.

They are actually on their honey moon right now.

"Does it look like I ever wore something cool when I was planning to kill you." I could now actually walk since the wound had healed up a long time ago... he also kisses the scars he made when we get... well you know.

A bright blush adorns my face as I think about it and this doesn't go past him.

"So what's with the blush." He leaned against the door frame with a smug grin on his face almost as if he knew exactly what I was thinking.

I pick out a hand gun and a strong knife... knowing how William kills I don't want him to snap the knife on the first hit.

I scrunched my face as an image of loras dismembered body comes across my mind.

Passing it to him, he gave me an evil look as he picked out the knife from my hand and traced the dull side of the cold metal against my skin which made me shiver... in a good way.

"I much rather do something else right now." His voice was low and raspy as he pushed me against the glass counter top that had blue LED lights running across it, I could clearly see the mischief as the blue light reflected off of his silver eyes.

Trailing the knife down my chest, i panic as I know what's going to happen making this sadist smile.

"Wai-" in one swift move, my shirt now only hung off of my shoulder "this is why I'm running out of clothes to wear." I groan as he chucked, placing the knife behind me.

"If you ask me, I prefer you walking around naked anyway." What a pervert! But am I surprised... no.

Rolling my eyes at this revolutionary news, I hold back a moan as his hands slip under the fabric and pushed it off my shoulders.

I could tell he was enjoying my struggle not to make any sound.

"We have the house all to ourselves now.. we can do whatever we want." Bending his head down, his tongue send shivers throughout my body as he kissed and sucked on the scar on my shoulder.

The wetness in between my legs was now becoming too much and I knew I would have to change my panties unless I would want to be reminded of this throughout my mission.

"Well not really... there is Micheal and Elizabeth." He groaned as he remembered his 2 kids, taking his lips off my shoulder.

It had been the middle of the day meaning that those 2 had been in school.

I've got to say that both of them improved dramatically after evans death. Micheal takes his sister to see evans grave every now and then with the headless foxy and some dolls to play with him and according to William, Elizabeth had gotten less bratty since I didn't really hang out with Elizabeth before hand. But I love them both dearly now and practically adopted them as my own... who would have thought since I originally hated them and kids in general.

I let William deal with explaining what happened to Lora, which he just said she ran off to Europe and never contacted him again.

It did feel bad lying to them, they do deserve the truth and I hope William will tell them one day.

"Oh yeah I also forgot to mention the baby." Groaning even more he let his head fall backwards.

"Don't remind me of our kids" allowing his hands to now roam his own face i giggled as he didn't realise what I said... I honestly didn't know if he wanted any more children... if he didn't i don't mind aborting it or putting it up for adoption.

Then he slowly put his hands down as my words registered in his head. "Are you serious?" Nodding I gave him a tight smile.

A huge grin appeared on his face as he lifted my half naked body and twisted me around.

Had I mentioned the changes in William as well?
Well he had become a lot more of a father now than he had been before, tucking in his kids, reading them a story. But I don't think I was the one that caused these changes in him... I think evans death did.

He still sleeps with the Freddy plush and cries every few nights which I don't mind, I'm here for him.

I just wish Evan knew the impact his death had in this family... although it deeply hurts every one of us, it had changed a lot of things for the better.

As William set me down, he caught my lips in a long passionate kiss that I didn't want to break myself out of but I had to.

"Not to ruin the moment but we kinda have a job to do." I whispered against his lips, allowing my breath to dance across it.

Backing away reluctantly, he smacked my ass before walking over to the closer at the other side of the room.

"I might not be on a mission to kill you anymore Afton but it doesn't mean that I won't do it for free."  I said annoyed at his action, he does it too much and he knows it frustrates me which is why he does it.

"I know love." he threw me a shirt from the closet that I had in the room while I slid the gun and knife across the floor as to not accidentally stab or shoot him even though I'm tempted.

Once everything had been ready he guided me out with a hand on my back as he opened up my door that I thanked him for.

As I was clipping in my seat belt, he took a seat at the drivers side and took a deep breath clearly excited about being paid to kill now.

"Are you ready?" His voice gentle when he started the car.

Placing my hand on my belly, I felt a moment of peace as I stared into his metallic blue eyes.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

...

Whoop whoop

I'm finally done with my first book ever!!!

I thought I wouldn't get here since I was running out of ideas so I was rushing to put a wrap onto this book.

Sorry if the whole love arc feels rushed or the book in general... I was trying to not make it feel too rushed but I hadn't read the book in one go yet so I'm not sure if it feels unnatural or not.

Also sorry for no smut in here, I honestly didn't feel comfortable writing it anymore so that's why >__>

I also realised I use causing, which and making too much but it's not like this book is going to be published so I tried my best to ignore it although it did kinda disturb me .-.

In other news I'm not going to write a sequel .

If you want to know what I was planning for the sequel, in an alternate ending I wanted to kill y/n and then in the sequel, william regrets it and brings her back with remnant... if any of you want to use this please go ahead because I honestly would love to read it but please credit me for the idea :))

Thank you if you finished this book and I hoped you enjoyed it :D