Part 11

Friday

"Hello bitches!" Ruby stood in front of my door with what seemed like piles on piles of stuff.

Jesus Christ, don't tell me she's a hoarder.

"Do you really need all that?" I pointed to all the mountains of bags behind her and she crossed her arms together.

"How am I supposed to be fashionable with only 2 pairs of clothing." She would have a point if there wasn't a flaw in her thinking.

"Ruby you do know that the majority of the time you spend in a purple uniform." Well at least now I know as well where most of her pay check is going to. She came past me into the living room and started setting her stuff down.

"I know it's actually terrible as well, they should have hired me to design them better uniforms rather than as a waitress." Noticing a gun that was just out of one of the counters i quickly ran towards it while she wasn't looking and hid it in my waistband. I thought I told switch not to leave them out.

"Umm what are you doing?" She questioned my sudden movement. I guess I should work on my acting casually a bit more.

"Uhh nothing, I just forgot I left my panties out on here." Laughing at my strange comment she ignored me as she put all her stuff in the guest room I had shown her. Breathing a sigh of relief i quickly helped her with the last few bags she had out which wasn't as long as I thought it would have been.

Switch was still understandably upset with me and hadn't even looked my way ever since I shoved him. I guess I should be the bigger person and apologise but I can't do that when he's ignoring every word in saying.

"Thanks Crystal, you have no idea how much this means to me." She said sincerely as she laid down onto her new bed.

"Hey it's no problem, switch helped me when I was struggling so I can only pay it forward." Switch was not only my employee but my only friend. After I killed my ex I knew I had to get out of there, I met switch who helped me with my situation and made me look innocent in front of the cops since I had been their prime suspect. I still don't know how he done it but after the case was closed and it was ruled a murder suicide, switch and I ran... we both ran as far away from my old home to here where I started my business and then eventually hired him once he convinced me that going into the field isn't safe.

Before I left her room so she could organise her stuff, i stopped at the door way "by the way crystal is my middle name," it's not "you can call me y/n" I don't frequently tell people my real name and when I do it's because I trust them. I'd say that if she is going to be living in my house she might as well know my actual name.

"That's a nice name" she seemed surprised with this new information I had given her but I guess that's what happens when people find out your real name.

"Goodnight." Shutting the door behind me, i let ruby get her room ready and go to sleep.

I was about to go to my room and settle in for the night before I noticed switch in the kitchen pouring himself a definitely not healthy amount of wine.

"What are you doing?" He's probably going to get high off of drugs again and wake up tomorrow like nothing ever happened.

He didn't answer and I sighed knowing I'm going to have to apologise.

"Alright look switch, I'm sorry I-"

"You're not sorry, if you were Afton would be dead by now." He was right in a way but I wasn't sorry about keeping afton alive, I was sorry about pushing him.

"I know but I shouldn't have pushed you" grabbing the glass of wine he shook his head as his shoulder caught onto mine making me spin around.

Well I tried I guess.

Making my way to my bed room, I settled down for the night wondering what tomorrow will bring.

....

Saturday

"Can you hurry up before I drop this thing?" I complained while William took his time to attach the spring locks onto the suit, clearly enjoying the pain I was in. "Oh my god I'm actually going to kill you if you take a second longer." At this point my arms and legs were shaking. You wouldn't expect a suit to be heavy but it was.

And it was breaking my back.

"Okay okay, you can let go now." Sighing In absolute relief I allowed myself to rest on the floor... this feels like heaven on earth.

"Why do you even need to attach the spring locks if no one can use it?" We could have just put the robot in and I wouldn't have to suffer the pain. William grabbed the head of fredbear before answering me.

"It's the thing that keeps the frame to stay attached to the suit so you know... it doesn't fall apart." I guess he did have some sort of point but it still didn't lessen the pain I was suffering.

Twisting the head onto the suit, it covered the creepy endoskeleton that was exposed moments before and now it had been a friendly bear ready to entertain.

"Are we finally done here?" Slapping my hands on my thighs I stood up in hopes of getting home. It has already been 7pm and since I finish my shift at 6pm instead of 10, I was an hour overtime.

Definitely going to release that frustration on him.

"Not yet, we have one more thing." William had an evil smirk on his face while i groaned at the fact of doing more work long after my shift has ended. "It's dinner."

Confusion over took my body when he had said that.. dinner? With my "boss"? The fuck?

"No no no, I'm going home to rest and sleep." But before I had managed to take another step towards the door, he grabbed my hand.

"Please, crystal. Evan wants to see you before he officially turns 8." His voice softened... i don't think I ever heard his voice this gentle before. But for fuck sakes, did he really have to play the Evan card on me.

I tensed up not knowing what I should decide to do. I would see evan tomorrow anyway so why would it matter but at the same time Williams facial expressions begged me to say yes.

"Alright but I'm only going to see Evan." A big smile broke out on his lips as he pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you."