Part 8

Thursday

"I thought you were supposed to kill William, not yourself." Rolling my eyes i set my keys down on the countertop and strolled past switch into the living room.

"Well I decided to take a different approach to this." I said sarcastically while jumping onto the couch that presented itself to me. As if me killing myself would cause afton to die.

"This is why you should have allowed me to search up his files instead of doing it yourself" digging up some files he stared flipping through them "in fact I already have them her-" I interrupted switch before he continued with what he was saying.

"I appreciate it switch but either way I told Henry I have to do it in person and I promised myself I wouldn't kill him until after his kids birthday so give me a break." Standing up from the couch to get away from him he still followed me to my room.

"So what? You're going to risk your life so some kid can have his father on his birthday? What if he finds out before and then he attacks you?" Switch was starting to get more aggressive by the second so I ignored him not wanting to have this conversation any longer.

I was fully aware that the longer William afton stayed alive the more time he had to figure out I was after him but I was determined for his kid to have a proper birthday with his father.

Switch stopped as we got to my door and whispered "you're going soft y/n." For some reason this struck a chord within me as I quickly turned and threw switch onto the wall.

"I am not... and this job will be done before he catches any wind about this." My eyes were dangerously trained on him as he rubbed the back of his head from the hard shove "by the way we are going to have a room mate move in tomorrow so move all your shit out the living room."  I disappeared behind my door and collapsed onto my bed. I felt bad for pushing his that hard but it's tough love I suppose.

Not having any more energy to stay awake I allowed myself to be consumed by darkness.

...

Friday

I had slowly been getting more excited as each day passed since evans birthday was coming up meaning that soon I'll be swimming In Aftons blood.

I could barely contain my excited look as William paced the room up and down while I was in his office.

"Alright crystal, as you know my sons birthday is soon and I want to do something special." Stopping in front of his desk he settled his hands on it and leaned forward while I put my feet on his desk. "Get your feet off my desk or I'll push them off" crossing my arms I looked to the side making it seem like I was considering his suggestion.

"No, I don't think i will" before he managed to push them off I removed them out the way causing his chest to fall flat on the desk while I giggled to myself. Oooo he looks really pissed now.

Picking himself up he dust himself off and continued "come with me you're going to help me get fredbear." Well I guess I pissed him off enough now that he doesn't want to tell me the plan but it's not like I care.

Going through the back door and into his purple mustang he drove us away to the location.

This man might as well wear purple glasses at this point so everything he sees is purple.

As he was still pissed for no reason at all, I could just hear was the screeches of the tires against the road and the roar of the engine that was begging to go faster.

Since I had nothing more interesting to do then to listen to the noises, I tried to memorise the drive there as I didn't have a clue as to what he might attempt and I need to find my way back I'd things do go south.