Part 14

Tuesday

It had been a closed casket funeral, for obvious reasons.

I really didn't want to see his half crushed skull again and I don't think anyone else did either.

On Monday the restaurant had been closed as the police was trying to investigate what had happened and it had turned out that one of the main spring locks had been so rusted, it failed the second evans tears had got to it.

But now that case is closed, it was ruled an accident and the restaurant is also getting sued for faulty equipment.

Henry isn't going to be very happy with me but it's not like he can ask for his money back.

Despite that thought, my mind wandered to the night of the party when I had gotten back home. 

...
*flashback*
Sunday

Blood still clung onto every cell of my body.

My car still wasn't in the driveway which had told me that ruby went somewhere else rather than straight home since I had given her my keys.

Fuck switch is going to have to see me like this.

People stared... for understandable reasons.

Imagine having to see a girl walking down the street with eyes as red as wine and blood just splattered all over her body.

I can see why they would stare.

Shaking from head to toe, I reached for the door bell and waited for the door to open.

Switch has seen blood on me before but he had never seen me on the edge of a mental breakdown.

Hearing him unlock multiple locks he swung the door open and stood in shock.

"Jesus fucking Christ, y/n. What happened?" Honestly that was the last thing I expected for him is to care.

"I- I-" as much as I like to pretend that I'm a bad ass boss bitch I really wasn't... I still had been that girl who locked herself in the bathroom while my dad beat my mother half to death.

I was still that afraid girl when my mother would turn her anger on me in return and beat me up.

People never change.

*flash back ends*
...

I held onto the both the bloody freddy plushy that I had stitched up and the fredbear during the funeral.

I made sure to pick the furthest seat in the back to not disturb the family that was actually morning.

Michaels friends had gone missing as well... all 3 of them. It was quite clear what had happened to them... to me at least.

Once the casket was lowered into the grave I just stared at it while everyone else had been throwing in their gifts for Evan and whispering those few goodbyes.

Out of them all I'd say Lora took it the hardest. She even almost threw herself into the grave to hug her son one more time before William had managed to pull her back which she ripped her shoulder away from him.

I had  noticed how her expression had changed towards him, it had been one full of hate when before she treated him like an old friend.

Lora blamed William for this mess.

Moving forward, I couldn't help but to inspect what the others had put into evans grave.

There was the bonnie and chica plushies which both Lora and William gave. The only reason I knew that was because Lora had sobbed into the chica plushy and William was staring at bonnie through out the whole funeral.