.16

2 months later...

"Guys, I don't know what to do. It's so hard to be around him, without feeling all flustered!!" I pace back and forth in the twins' living room.

"Harper. Calm down." Jamie says as she puts her hands on my shoulder to sit me down. I follow accordingly. She takes her seat beside Lynn who is giggling like a stupid school girl.

"It's so cute honestly that you are finally admitting you have feelings for Cameron!" She claps her hands together. Jamie chuckles too.

"I kind of saw that coming. I see how you look at him and whenever you talk about something he does that's annoying, I see the sparkle. I was just waiting for you to realize that." Jamie says with a sly smile. I groan.

"You guys are not helping! I only realized that this morning, and now I don't know how to act NOT awkward around him and he's probably coming over today. See? He texted me!" I showed them my phone where it showed a message from Cameron.

"Hey little bee, I'm coming over. You at home?" - C

"Oh. Yeah. Hi. I'm at the twins' apartment." - H

"Alright." - C

"You should have just said that you were going out!" Lynn says giddily.

"Well, too late! He's going to be here any minute now." I cover my face with my hands. "I am so screwed, when he finds out he is going to hate me and I will ruin our friendship."

"Harper, trust me, he likes you too. He's just a pussy and won't admit it!" Lynn says. I peek at her through my hands.

"You don't know Cameron like I do, he doesn't do those sort of stuff, okay? Let alone, with me! He just has sex with a girl, no emotional attachment whatever. I don't do that!" I say urgently. Jamie rushes to my side and calms me down.

"Girl. You are an idiot when it comes to these things huh? Ever since you guys met, you have been stuck together like glue and you guys fight like an old married couple. I don't think Cameron has even had time to look for a latest conquest. He is so obviously into you!" I groan inwardly and lie back on the couch.

"You guyssss! You're not helping. I know Cameron doesn't like me. Period."

Lynn stands up, "I've got an idea!" We all sit up and look at Lynn. She grins evilly. I am kind of scared of this 'plan' of hers. "Remember my boyfriend, Bobby?" I try to recall meeting his boyfriend and then I do.

"What about him?" Me and Jamie both say at the same time.

"He'll be helping us out." She says with an evil smile.

"What? How?" I ask, very confused.

"Well, you know how when guys like girls they get really possessive? In this case, we have Cameron, he sure looks like he'd be possessive, I'll ask Bobby to 'take you out on a date' so Cameron gets jealous! But don't worry. It won't really be a date, we'll be there." We didn't have time to process what Lynn said because just as she finished, Cameron was at the door, knocking.

"Shit! He's here!" I whisper in a panic state.

"Open it!" Jamie pushes me. "Act natural!" She mouths.

I open the door and see a really hot Cameron casually leaning on the doorframe. He certainly looks hot today. Black V-Neck, ripped jeans. Ideal bad boy. "U-uh, hi." I awkwardly say, with a wave. He looks at me confused.

"What's wrong with you today?" He touches my forehead, and neck, checking if I was sick. "You sick, bee?" I swat away his hand.

"Stop it. I'm not sick." I roll my eyes at him and he chuckles. I let him inside and he greets the girls.

Asphyxiateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें