Chapter 40

The Last Day

Eliza's POV

(A/N: I can't believe that it's here! Enjoy 😭)

It's the last day. The last day of school. I can't believe it. This year went by so fast. I woke up at 6 AM. I threw open my curtains and looked out. The weather wasn't beautiful. That put a tiny damper on my attitude but not much.

I walked over to where I kept my art supplies. I got out six pieces of paper and folded all of them in half. I got out my colored pencils and began to draw.

Peggy's POV

7 AM. That's the time I woke up. I went downstairs and sat in my favourite chair at the island. I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I was a mess. My hair was all messed up and I was still tired.

I found my phone and looked at the date. I gasped. It's the last day of school! I muffled a shriek. I have to find something to wear!

I was halfway up the stairs when I froze. I realized I had to eat breakfast first. I scarfed down a strawberry poptart. There was a bit of noise upstairs. Eliza came down the stairs wearing a super cute outfit.

She was wearing a blue dress with her hair half up and half down. I saw a blue scrunchie in her hair. She was wearing her favourite white Converse. Her eyes lit up when she saw me. I looked at Eliza, shining in all her radiance and then at me. I was still I'm my nightgown and I had crumbs on it.

"Are you ready for the last day of school?" She asked me.

"No," I said, "May I wake up Angie?"

Eliza nodded and I grabbed my phone. I opened it up to Chamilton. I clicked on the song Washingun On Your Side. I put my phone on full volume and marched into my sister's room. I held my phone above my head.

"SOUTHERN MOTHERFÜÇĶÌÑĞ DEMOCRATIC REPUBLICANS," The song said.

"That's an awesome way to wake up," Angie said from her bed.

She dragged herself from bed and got dressed. I watched as she put her hair into a ponytail. Angie wore a flounce sleeve pink jumpsuit with brown sandals.

I went to my room and got dressed. I put on a yellow spaghetti straps shirt with jean shorts. I put my hair in a messy bun. I got out my white high tops.

When I went downstairs, my phone dinged. I looked at it. Alexander had texted in the group chat.

Coffee: I have something to tell all of you.

Peggy_Pirate: you're bi? we all knew that

Coffee: No. Not that

HERCULESMULLIGAN: HE'S NOT DENYING IT

LaffyTaffy: shut up and let him talk

Coffee: I'm not returning next year

Turtles-are-yes: WHAT

Coffee: Judy found one of my cousins in the Caribbean

Eliza🔥: how long have you known?

Coffee: Since my first day

Angierocks: And you didn't tell us??

Coffee:

Turtles-are-yes: but you can still talk to us right???

Coffee: Um...no. This phone is only temporary

LaffyTaffy: 😭

Everyone sent sobbing emojis after. He's leaving? And he didn't tell us? He didn't tell me! It makes me feel betrayed.