Chapter 1- Earth? What's That?

On Planet Vegeta,two Saiyan parents were trying to get them and their 6 year old child to safety. The child runs, petrified. "Mom,Dad,What's going on?!" The child asks. "We are getting me,you and your dad to safety." his mother says. By the time they reach the pods,there's only one left. "What are we going to do?!" The child asks again. He notices his Mother and Father,crying. "Mom,Dad?". "Son,you have to leave now."His father says. "But-". "NO BUTS! PROTECT YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR NEXT FAMILY,AVENGE THE SAIYANS!" His father roars. They push the child into the Pod. Giving him a big hug and the best scouter they have. "Now go,protect all your loved ones,okay?" His mother says. "MOM,DAD! DON'T WORRY! I'LL PROTECT MY LOVED ONES, I'LL AVENGE THE SAIYANS AND MY FAMILY,I LOVE YOU BOTH!" the child screams. "WE LOVE YOU TOO! NOW TRAIN HARD FOR US AND THE SAIYANS,OK?! " They both scream. "GOODBYE!" They all say to each other one last time before the Pod blasts off.

Destination:Earth

"Ugh,what happened?" The child exclaims. "Oh,hello! Your finally awake!" An old,fragile voice calls from the side of him. "AAAA! WHO ARE YOU?". "Don't fret now,child. I'm here to help you,not hurt you. My name is Zach. I'm a legendary Mentor. I'll help you with training,if you need some." "I-I...That'd be great,thank you." the child says,thankful. "By the way,what's your name?" "My name is Daz,I think." "I found you while you were Barreling towards Earth." "Earth? What's that?" Zach explains what Earth is,asking another question at the end. "Who and what are you,if you don't mind me asking?" Daz than explains how he's a Saiyan and his home planet was just destroyed by an Alien named...Frieza. "Oh goodness me!" Zach worryingly yells. "You must feel terrible! Here,let me make you some food!" He insists. Daz tries to move,but his body won't let him. "Nngh! Why can't I move?!" "You got hurt a bit,I may or may not have accidentally dropped you down a waterfall,heh..."

By next week, Daz is training and ready to go. "Your KI training is going very well,know you have much more energy than before,but that doesn't really impact your Power." Daz could tell that his KI training was over with. "You'll now enter Stage 2,your Strength Training." "Yes! That Frieza guy will PAY!" "No,this training won't get you anywhere near his power. You wouldn't even be able to hold your own against his first form,though. Plus,there's one more Stage you need to complete after this." Zach explains. "What's the 3rd and final stage?" "Endurance Training. This training will be tough,that's why we trained your energy,first." "Whatever,I'm ready!" He was infact right,he was ready!

Ten years later,Daz just turned 16,and Zach was still alive and well,Daz was starting to think that Zach might be Immortal. He even finished his training. Daz used his scouter for the first time in forever,and he saw that his power is nowhere near that of Zach's. "Wow! Your power is so high!" "It should be,I've been training all my life. GAHG!" "Zach! Are you ok?!" "I just had a vision...your friends...." "But Zach,I don't have any friends yet." "That aura,that power!" "What the heck are you taking about?!" "Nevermind,for now I actually have one last thing I want you to do before your training truly complete...I need you to go find another mentor!" "What?! Who could that be?!" "One of my old friends,Zallary,lives down the road,he trains people too. He's even more powerful than me,infact." Daz had a half surprised and other half happy look on his face. "Yes! I'll beat Frieza yet!" "Yes you will,Daz," Zach whispered to himself. "Yes you will..."