Chapter 5- Training from King Kai!

"Guh?! Where am I?" "Don't worry, your in the Otherworld!" "Otherworld? As in heaven?" "Yeah,I guess you could say that." Daz realizes that he's dead,but also on a very soft bed. "Are you a God?!" "Well,no,not the most powerful,but I could train you!" "Please! I need to train incase something like that ever happens again!" "Ok,ok. Begin by getting up. That's your first step!" "Ok?" Daz gets up,but his body immediately glued to the floor. "What the?!" "See,this planet has 10X earth gravity. That's why getting off a bed is your first step." "Nnrgh,GGGRGH!" Daz forces his body to stand up. "GRGGH,NAGH,JJGH. Who are you,anyways?" "I'm King Kai,and once your used to this gravity,I'll teach and train you in the art of Kaioken!"

"Damn,where's that Dragon Ball?!" Crally had snuck into a castle,her Dragon Ball radar had picked up something from inside. "You! Stop right there!" Crally looked behind her to see a Knight pointing his sword right at her head. "!" "If your looking for the Dragon Ball,than you'll die where you stand!" Crally panicked,she looked inside his helmet to see that there was a boy inside,around 17 or 18. "Oh,couldn't we make a deal?" "What?" "Come in here." "Here's the deal,if you let me have the dragon ball,than you'll get to have your first kiss!" The knight immediately bounced into action. He lifted his helmet off and handed her the dragon ball,he leaned in for the kiss. She shot a Ki Blast at his face,ripping his head off. "Nice try,scumbag,but I'll make sure of it that my first kiss will be with someone I actually like!" With that,she snuck out the door to escape.

1 Year later,Daz was raising his hands in the air,lifting them up and down,to train and to get more used to The Kaioken,he had already pushed himself to KaiokenX4. Daz suddenly began glowing. "Oh,looks like you time is up! Bye!" "Bye! And thanks for the training!" With that,Daz disappeared and was teleported to the Dragon Balls. "Daz!" Crally ran to Daz and hugged him. "Crally!" "Daz! Those Saiyans Raditz was talking about,they arrived!" "Don't worry,I'm much stronger,I'll be able to beat them." "Also,Daz?" "Yeah." "I...may or may not have a crush on you..." "Who would I be to lie and say I didn't feel the same?" "You like me,too!?" "Yes,I do." They both realized they were wasting time,they flew over to where the Saiyans where,one was bald and bulky,and the other wasn't as bald or bulky,but still way stronger. A battle to the ages was about to begin.