Chapter 27- A wish.

Daz and Crally had already collected all 7 Dragon Balls and were ready for a wish. "So,remember the wishes?" Crally asked. "Yeah." Daz and Crally watched as the dragon balls began to glow. "Come forth,Shenron!" Shenron broke out of the dragon balls and floated above them. "I will grant you 3 wishes." "K! So,I want for me and all my friends to be able to train as long and as many times as we want in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber." Daz said. "It is done."

"Ok,now..." Daz remembered that Nhybye want for them to live forever,but Daz thought of something else. "I wish for my adopted grandpa,Zach,to be brought back to life!" Daz yelled. "Daz! That wasn't the 3rd wi-" Crally tried to stop Shenron. "It cannot be done." Shenron replied. "Huh? Why not?!" Daz yelled back. "Your grandfather is still alive." Daz and Crally couldn't believe it. "W-well bring him here!" Daz said. "That too
cannot be done,he does not want to be brought here." Shenron explained. "Ugh,fine! Well I wish for all of us to be able to go into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber with as many people as we want!" Daz made the last wish. "It is done."

Daz and Crally returned to the gang at the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. "Ok,everyone! The wishes have been made! Though,I changed the last wish from living forever to being able to put as many people in there as we want!" Daz exclaimed. Everyone was ecstatic. "Hey,where's Nhybye?" Crally asked. "He's in the H.T.C,training relentlessly." Jordan explained. "Why?" Daz asked. "Because...Cell absorbed 18."