Chapter 16- Finding Gero.

Nhybye powered down and returned to the group. "Nhybye?! How did you-" "I'm just better than them." Nhybye cut Maree off. "Well,Watmel,shouldn't we go to where Dr.Gero is?" Jordan asked Watmel. "Yes,I think we should..." Watmel took off and everyone followed him. He landed infront of a place in the mountains with a gigantic door blocking their way. They busted it down easily,than they heard Dr.Gero talking to two other androids. "For the last time! Go out there and destroy everything!" Gero yelled. "Screw this." the male looking one said,and he kicked his head clean off. "Jesus!" Jordan yelled and jumped back. The androids heard him.

"Are you the person 16's looking for?" The female questioned Daz. "16? I haven't seen him yet..." Daz answered. "Whatever,we'd kill you all right now,but we'll save you all for later,for now, we're gonna catch up with 16." The male said,they flew off. "Watmel? Which ones which." Daz questioned,but when they looked over at him,he was already flying off in the direction of the androids. "Follow him!" Nate screamed. They all took off after Watmel. When they finally caught up with him,Daz questioned Watmel again. "The male is 17,and the female is 18." Watmel explained. They found the androids with a bulky,green looking android with orange hair.

"So that's 16." Daz whispered. They landed and immediately Watmel went Super Saiyan and started attacking them. Watmel kicked 18 in the face,hurting her. "What the hell?! How did you find us!" 17 yelled. "Don't ask." Watmel said. "You caught me off-guard!" 18 yelled. 18 punched Watmel and sent him flying. "Crap!" Daz screamed. Watmel crashed into multiple rock formations,but he shot out of them. "You'll pay!" Watmel screamed. The androids were confused. Watmel went to punch 16,but he stopped him with a hand. "Don't." The android said. Watmel felt fear and backed away. "C'mon,guys,let's go somewhere else." 17 said. 18 walked over to Nhybye. "See ya later,handsome." she said,and kissed Nhybye's forehead. Nhybye fell backward and when he got back up she,and the rest of the androids,were gone. Watmel looked over at Nhybye. "What. The actual. Fuck."