Chapter 20- Jordan vs 18

Jordan Vs 18:
"So your the newest super saiyan? Well this should be easy,you know,since you don't really know how to control it." 18 gloated. "and your just another evil jerk! I've had it up to here with you villains!" Jordan barked. Jordan punched and kicked 18,who was struggling to dodge them. Eventually she got hit by one and got hit by the rest. "Damn!" 18 shouted in frustration. She punched Jordan and punched him again in the gut.  "Hurgh!" Jordan whimpered in pain. 18 tried to punch Jordan again,but he kicked her fist away and knee'd her in the face.

18 was surprised that she was struggling against someone weaker than her. Than again,she had been holding back by alot. Jordan tried to punch 18 but she dodged it. "Fine,I'll use get equal to your power than." 18 threatened. "You-You haven't even been using your full power?" Jordan was extremely scared. "Well,this isn't,either,but your pretty close to my full power." 18 complimented Jordan. Jordan tried to punch 18 again but this time,she caught it. "Crap." 18 started punching back. Jordan remembered how she said that this was equal to his power,so he still had a chance. Jordan jumped off 18's stomach. "KAME...HAME...HOOOOOOOO!" Jordan screamed. "What'd you just call me-" 18 joked before getting hit by the blast. Jordan heard a fate 'Galick Gun!'

Jordan's Kamehameho got pushed back by a purple energy. It had appeared 18 was using her full power. "N-No,at this rate I'll lose!" Jordan shouted in frustration. Suddenly,there was another burst of energy everyone felt,it pushed them back even further this time. 18 fell to the ground,defeated. "Yes! I did it!" Jordan was extremely happy. Just than,a figure appeared behind them.