Chapter 7- 2 new ally's!

The gang was all up at a place called 'The Hyperbolic Time Chamber' a place where 1 day training in there equals a year's worth of training,but they were all going in there for 2 days at a time. Ket and Nate 1st,Crally and Daz 2nd and Maree 3rd. "Alright,we'll see you guys in 2 years!" "Bye!" Everyone said. When everyone said bye,Daz felt a tear drop from his eye. Maree,Daz and Crally all decided to train before going into the HTC themselves. The next day,Daz felt some medium sized Ki near the mountains. He has been training,though,so he wasn't worried. He decided to go investigate. "What the? Who's that? Are those...SAIYANS?!"

SAIYANS?!"

One had a tail,and the other didn't

One had a tail,and the other didn't. "Uhm,who are you two?" "Who are you first?!" "I'm Daz,geez don't need to get all defensive." "Alright,we are Nhybye and Jordan." "Hi!" "Are you two Saiyans?" "Yeah,what about it?" "So am I!" "Prove it than." "Both of you,at the same time?" "Yeah,why,you scared?" Nhybye taunted. "I'm not,it was just a question." "3,2,1...GO!" Jordan runs towards Daz with a Punch ready,but he side-steps it easily. "?!" Nhybye tries to knee Daz in the face,but he blocks it and pushes Nhybye in the face. "How are you so strong?!" "Training,say,me and a few friends are going to go defeat Frieza in a few days,wanna join?" "...Sure..." "Sure!" Daz notices the difference between Nhybye and Jordans personality. "Alright,there's something called the Hyperbolic Time Chamber,so you two might wanna train there for two years." "TWO YEARS?! BUT I THOUGHT YOU SAID A FEW DAYS?!" "Well two days in earth time is two days in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber." "Oh." "Only two people can go in at a time,so it's perfect!" "Thanks!" "Your quite welcome! But you two will have to wait a few days,because the first two are still in there,they're leaving tomorrow,though! After that it's me and my GF,than Maree,than you two can go last!" "Hmph,whatever,sounds good."

The next day the gang meets up at the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. "Uhm,who are those two? ARE THEY SAIYANS?!" "Yep,Nhybye,the black-haired one,and Jordan,the Dark Yellow-haired one." "Hi!" "Hello..." Just than,Ket and Nate made their way out of the HTC. "Hi guys...and,those two?" "I'm Nhybye." "And I'm Jordan!" "Are you two Saiyans?!" "Yep." They both said in unison. "Well,Daz and Crally,it's your turn!" "Let's go,Crally!" "See you guys later!" "Bye!" Everyone except Nhybye said. A few months later (in HTC time.) Both Daz and Crally were both sad,they couldn't have their first time,since they didn't want their time in the time chamber to be cut early. 2 years/days later,they both left and saw their friends. "Welcome back." Nhybye said. "Not the greeting from him that I expected." Daz whispered to Crally. She giggled.

They let Maree in,hoping she didn't go crazy from being by herself for two years. Daz let Jordan and Nhybye fight him alot to get a bit stronger before they go into the time chamber. Daz knew he would destroy them,even worse than last time. They surprisingly held their own,but,like Daz thought,he destroyed them. Later,when Maree came out of the HTC,Nhybye pushed her aside while he ran inside. "Wow,he's a jerk!" "He's very serious about getting vengeance,sorry!" Jordan apologized. He walked inside with Nhybye,they shut the door behind them. "Hey,do you think those two might me Boyfriend and Boyfriend?" "?!,well,maybe? I don't know,actually!"

Two days later,the team was bulked up and ready to go to Namek! They readied a ship a were off,they would be training on the way to Namek,too,the ship said it would take them 34 days to get to Namek,perfect,that would give them alot more time to train,they still weren't anywhere near the Frieza Forces power level.