i. the athenias

ATLANTIS

"i was conditioned not to love."

EVERY SUPERNATURAL CREATURE KNEW OF THE FAMOUS ATHENIA FAMILY.

They were the greatest hunters in the supernatural world and were cousins to the Argent family. The only difference between them was that the Athenia family trained their children to be hunters from the moment they can walk and speak and created their own school to teach and train their kids.

Once they turned 17, they were allowed to attend a normal high school in whichever town they resided in at that moment to get their diploma. Currently, the Athenias were packing up their penthouse in New York and moving to a small town in California where Alora wanted to go to school. Their cousin family as they like to call it, were also living in the small town— Beacon Hills— and thought that they should unite once again and give their daughters a chance at normalcy.

Allison and Alora were basically sisters even though they only saw each other on holidays and family vacations.

Alora grabbed the last empty box and packed all her random items into it before grabbing the tape gun and sealing the box. She picked it up and put it with all the other boxes in the hallway.

"Mom, I'm done!" Alora shouted, exhausted from all the packing.

"Can you bring it down? The movers are arriving any second!" Hera chirped from her spot in the kitchen.

Alora groaned and grabbed her phone, seeing a new text from Allison. Even though Alora knew of the supernatural world long before Allison did, the latter wasn't angry at Alora for keeping such a huge secret.

alli <3
hey, just letting you know that some of my friends aren't too excited another hunter family is in town. try not to make enemies?

alora <3
you know me better than that! i would never make any enemies ;)

alli <3
alora.

alora <3
kidding! i'll try to play nice, i promise. i'll see you soon babes xo.

Alora put her phone in her back pocket of her jean shorts and began bringing boxes downstairs. Her dad was already in Beacon Hills to make sure their house was ready by the time they got there. He also was taking care of business with the Argent family; being warned about who were werewolves, enemies, allies, etc.

As soon as Alora finished bringing the boxes down, she smiled and looked around.

She was going to miss New York, but she was glad her parents were allowing her to have a somewhat normal teenage life.

"Alora, the car's here!" Hera's voice echoed from the emptiness of their penthouse.

Now, it was Alora's time for a fresh start.