xv. crushes and rabid wolves

ATLANTIS

"power is power."

ALORA WAS BEING SUFFOCATED.

A heavy weight against her stomach minimized her breathing, making Alora grunt. That's when she realized it was an arm. Isaac's arm. They must have fallen asleep some time during the night.

"Isaac." Alora groaned, unable to move the arm. "You're suffocating me."

He grunted in his sleep and shifted his arm so it wasn't so heavy on her.

Alora didn't know what to do. Here she was, sleeping in the same bed as a boy who she had been crushing on for months. She decided against waking him up, figuring that he needed the sleep.

She grabbed her phone and noticed all the messages from Scott about how Boyd and the other girl in the vault who had been Derek's sister Cora, had escaped.

"Shit, shit.." She rushed out of bed and put her shoes back on. "Isaac!"

Isaac slowly woke up, rubbing the tiredness from his eyes. "What? What's wrong?"

"Boyd and the other girl, Cora, who happens to be Derek's sister, escaped and now they're going to kill a lot of people." Alora rushed out, throwing his jacket at him. "Get dressed."

ISAAC RAN THROUGH THE WOODS WITH ALORA CLOSE BEHIND.

They finally reached Cora, who looked like she was about to attack an innocent girl.

Isaac jumped up and landed with a smirk before charging at Cora and smacking her down. In a rage, Cora grabbed Isaac and threw him up and into the tree. Before Cora could try and attack Alora, Scott and Derek showed up.

Cora ran off, followed by Derek and Isaac. Alora ran with them until they stopped and Scott caught up. The girl tried catching her breath, it being very difficult to keep up with werewolves.

Scott's phone began to ring and Stiles was heard rambling on the other line.

"Are you sure?" Scott asked, referring to the fact Lydia had accidentally found a dead body.

"Yep." Stiles replied on the other line. "Throat ripped out, blood everywhere. It's like the freaking "Shining" over here. If two little twin girls come out of the woods, start asking me
to play with them forever and ever, I'm not gonna be surprised."

Alora snatched the phone from Scott's hand, making the boy wince from the abruptness. "Can you get a little closer to make sure it was them? If it was, there will be deep slashes, far apart?"

"Make sure it was them?" Stiles repeated. "Alora, who else is going around ripping throats out?"

"Please, just do it." Scott backed her up, hoping Boyd and Cora hadn't become killers.

Derek shook his head. "This doesn't make any sense. The public pool is all the way on the other side of the woods. We haven't tracked them anywhere near there."

"Derek, they killed someone." Scott rebutted.

"How are they moving so fast?" The Alpha continued, ignoring Scott.