ii. beacon hills

ATLANTIS

"i come from a long line of villains— or maybe they were just never my heroes."

ALORA HAD WALKED INTO HER NEW HOUSE RIGHT NEXT TO THE ARGENT'S AND IMMEDIATELY WENT TO HER ROOM.

Her parents didn't seem to mind since they had just left to go to the Argent household and finish some business.

Allison went over immediately and the girls began chatting with excitement.

"So are there any cute guys in Beacon Hills?" Alora asked, a smile on her face. "Like, super hot, surprisingly good at sex guys?"

Allison laughed at Alora before shrugging. "I don't really know. I never bothered to look at other guys."

"Because of Scott, right?" Alora inquired. She was already told by Allison everything that went down and how her boyfriend was a werewolf and they were secretly seeing each other. "Maybe Scott has some cute friends!"

Allison slightly shook her head with a chuckle. "Not really.."

Alora groaned and flipped onto her stomach, looking out the window. It was pretty dark outside but she noticed her mom getting into a black van along with a whole hunting team.

"Allison?" Alora said as she jumped off her bed and watched as they drove off while her dad walked back inside.

They both held looks of confusion as Atlas shouted for his daughter. "Alora! Your mother and uncle are out doing business. Get some sleep!" There was a long moment of pause. "You too, Allison."

Alora shortly replied before Allison turned the TV on and flipped to the news channel.

"Lydia Martin, a 17 year old girl attending Beacon Hills High School and recently survived an attack by an unknown culprit has now gone missing from Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital. If you have—"

Allison switched the news off before getting up. "Alora, that's my friend. I think your mom and my dad are out trying to find her."

Alora quickly understood what happened. "She wasn't attacked by someone, she was bitten, wasn't she?"

Allison gravely nodded. "Please. I know you're pretty much trained to kill werewolves, but I need your help."

"Don't worry, we'll find her." Alora smiled before grabbing Allison's hand and leading them outside through a secret exit she found as soon as she entered the house. They headed out to the driveway and got inside Alora's Mustang before driving off to the hospital.

As soon as they arrived, Allison saw her boyfriend and his best friend about to leave to find Lydia. The girls jumped out of the car and ran to Scott.

"What are you doing here? Someone's gonna see us." Scott whispered as Stiles began to stare at Alora. "And who are you?"

"Guys, this is Alora, Alora, this is Scott and Stiles." Allison quickly introduced.

"Alora as in the huntress Alora Athenia?" Scott hissed.

She rolled her eyes. "Relax. I'm here to help. If you're a friend of Allison's, you're a friend of mine. So I don't care what you think, but Lydia is Allison's best friend and we need to find her before they do."