vii. deadly

ATLANTIS

"sometimes i just wish the world would go quiet."

ALORA HAD TAKEN A DAY TO HERSELF.

No supernatural.

Buzz.

No talk about any Kanima killings.

Buzz.

No wolves trying to kill her.

Buzz.

No—

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

"Oh, for the love of God!" Alora groaned, reaching a hand out of the bathtub and grabbing her phone.

stiles
Alora, we need your help!
Alora.
Alora.
Helloooooo?
Pick up the phone!
Where the hell are you??

alora
im at home! decided to take the day off from the supernatural.

stiles
Get down to the Preserve and bring Allison.
And maybe a gun.

Alora sent a quick reply and sighed. "There goes my plan for the day."

ALORA HAD PICKED UP ALLISON FROM SCHOOL AND INFORMED HER OF STILES' TEXTS.

They trekked through the woods of Beacon Hills, following a map as they made it to the location Stiles told them to meet him at.

Apparently, he and Scott had kidnapped Jackson and were trying to convince him that he was the Kanima.

Allison and Alora tapped Stiles and caused him to jump back in startle. "Oh, my God.."

"They know." Allison warned.

"What?" Stiles asked in confusion.

"They know Jackson's missing, idiot." Alora clarified.

Stiles scoffed, showing them Jackson's phone. "No, they can't. I've been texting his parents since last night. They don't have a clue."

"Our grandfather told me his parents went to the police— they know." Allison confirmed.

Appalled, Stiles looked at the phone and pinches it between to fingers. "Oh.." He handed the phone to Alora. "Chuck that."

As he raced into the front seat, Alora decided to put Jackson's parents on speed dial so she could call them before chucking the phone.

Over the radio, a dispatcher began speaking. "All available units, proceed to Beacon Hills Preserve as instructed. Proceed with caution until Sheriff Stilinski's arrival. Repeat. Proceed with caution."

They all climbed into the front as Allison asked. "Where are we going?"

"Somewhere very far from that." Stiles pointed to the phone in Alora's hand as she clicked on the Mom contact before chucking the phone out of the window.

ALORA HAD FALLEN ASLEEP SHORTLY AFTER SCOTT HAD ARRIVED AND FILLED THEM IN ON EVERYTHING HE KNEW.

She had a harsh awakening when Stiles shook her awake as she got out of the car, Allison and Scott walking towards her with Stiles.

They rounded the van to find Jackson missing.

"I.. we have to tell our dads." Alora sighed.

"Scott." Allison called. "He's going to kill someone."

The werewolf nodded. "Okay, tell him. Tell him everything."

"Scott, I gotta tell mine, too." Stiles added with a small half shrug.

"This is all my fault." Scott mumbled.

Allison shook her head. "It's not. But we have to tell them.
We're just a bunch of teenagers. We can't handle this."

"You're right." Scott agreed.

Alora then turned to Stiles and realized his dad didn't know about the supernatural. "How you gonna make your dad believe all this?"

"I don't know."

Scott turned around, flashing his yellow eyes. "He'll believe me."

"HONEY, IS THAT YOU?"

Alora scrunched her face up as her mom's voice came from the kitchen.

"Yeah, mom, it's me." She sighed, locking the door.

Hera dried her hands with a towel as Alora walked into the kitchen. "You're home so late, I was starting to worry."

"Why? Don't you know that hunters can defend themselves?" Alora snarled. "Y'know, considering the hell I went through in that god-awful boarding school."

"You know it was required." Her dad spoke up from behind her. "We had to make sure you were safe when you got older."

"Right, because making me kill werewolves is so normal." Alora dropped her keys on the counter with a huff. "I'm going to bed."

Buzz.

Alora fished her phone from her pocket and opened the new text.

allison <3
someone's controlling jackson.

author's note:
kinda a filler chapter! if you can't tell by my lazy-ish writing, i'm not the biggest fan of season 2 lmao