Ep 1: Ryoumen Sukuna - Jap

Eyes slowly open, blurry and unfocused vision adjusting to the yellow light of the stone room.

"Morning," Gojo spoke, a smile coloring his deep voice. He sits on a chair, using the back as armrests.

Yuuji slowly raises his head, landing on the white-haired man. He looked around the room he was in was small, talismans lined the walls, and lanterns were scattered about. With blood down his chin, his mind was not fully awake yet from the earlier altercation.

"So, which one are you right now?"

"Aren't you..?"

"Gojo Satoru, I'm head of the first years at Jujutsu Tech"

"Jujutsu... Fushiguro... senpai!?" he jerks forward, only to be held back by rope pinned to the ground "huh? What is this?"

"I'm not sure you should be worrying about others, Itadori Yuuji. It's been decided that you are to be secretly executed"

Intro Here

As a phone rings in the background, we see an older home where 'Itadori' is written on the wall.

"Hello, Sugisawa Hospital" spoke a woman on the other line.

"Oh, this is Itadori Yuuji. I just called earlier" the pink-haired boy holds the phone, his gaze out the window "yes... yes. I'm sorry I keep calling, but how is grandpa doing?"

The scene cuts to the three nurses at the hospital "huh?"

"I thought they already told you? Oh, please hold on. I'll go ask myself" the brunette gets up from her desk before lowering the phone.

"Itadori-san never uses his call button" one of the said.

"It's actually scary that he doesn't" the other adds.

The nurse made her way to the older male's room, standing at the door frame.

"Itadori-san, you have a phone call" she walks in "Yuuji-kun's asking if you want him to bring any-"

She's cut off by a loud yell, he lays on the bed screaming at the phone.

"Leave me alone! Tell him not to come!"

Another nurse flinches, listening in.

"He should go to his club! His club!"

The scene returns to Yuji, he raises the phone back to his ear.

"What? What's going on?" someone said.

"You heard him. What club are you in Yuuji-kun?" the nurse asks.

Ignoring the question, he says "I heard, I'll come by tomorrow evening"

------------------------------------------------

With the sound of footsteps, the sign of Miyagi Prefectural Sugisawa Third High School comes into view late at night. Megumi enters an empty field, reaching a small wooden shrine.

'They're keeping a cursed object here in a place like this? Could they be any dumber?'

Opening the doors by grabbing the lockless latch, he is met with an empty box. His breath cuts as he jumps inside to search, then goes around the area looking high and low. Closing and reopening it, he still is met with nothing. Stepping back, he pulls out his phone to make a call to his teacher.

"There's nothing here"

"Huh?" Gojo could be heard from the other side.

"The Stevenson screen's empty"