Ep 4: Curse Womb Must Die - Eng

Rain pours down over the Detention Center, at the entrance, Ijichi explains the situation to the first years.

"Definitely a cursed womb, our window verified it three hours ago. Once 90% were evacuated, the decision was made to seal off the center"

Police and paramedics where at standby, roads having been closed off.

"All citizens within a five hundred meter radius have been evacuated as well"

"I, ah, question" Yuuji raises his hand "what is this 'window'?"

Ijichi had his hands behind his back "it's an in house term: for unique member of the Jujutsu High who can see curses. But they aren't sorcerers"

"Oh, okay"

"Let's continue"

The camera moves down one of the detention corridors.

"Detainee Block 2. At present, five detainees are still inside, along with the cursed womb. If the curse womb is the type to metamorphoses, we predict it will become a special-grade cursed spirit"

'Special grade' both Megumi and Nobara think.

"Hey, so, I still don't really understand what this 'special-grade' means" Yuuji says, getting a sigh from his teammates.

"Allright" Ijichi gets a graft showing the different levels of curses, pointing with a stick "allow me to explain it, idiot level... First there's grade 4: a wooden bat is enough for them. Grade 3: if you have a hand gun you can rest easy. Grade 2: It'll be a close call with a shotgun. Grade 1: Even a tank may insufficient. Then Special Grade: well, you might be on even footing if you carpet bomb it with cluster bombs"

"That is bad!" Yuuji looks worried.

"Normally, a sorcerer on par with the cursed spirit would handle this" Megumi said, eyes closed and arms crossed "and in this case, that would have been Gojo"

"That figures" Yuuji turns around "so, where is Gojo then?"

"Away on business"

"Hm?" Yuuji blinks.

"Guy like him has better things to do than loafing around the school in the first place" 

Gojo, while leaving, tells Megumi "don't expect any souvenirs"

Ijichi chimes in "unfortunately, we're often shorthanded in this business, you'll often have to undertake missions beyond your expertise" and adjusts his glasses "this current case is an urgent one and most abnormal, so no mater what, don't fight. And if you should encounter a special grade, you run or you die"

The three teens became nervous, though showing different degrees of it.

"Please do not disregard your fears" Ijichi said "don't forget, that your entire mission here today is strictly the verification and rescue of survivors"

"Excuse me sir!" a woman, being kept by an officer, spoke up "tell me, where's my son!?"

"Stay back ma'am!" a man urges "you can't come in here, move back please"

"Where's Tadashi? I need to know if my son Tadashi is alright?"

Yuuji's expression was that of sadness and lips quivering, imagining the pain that poor woman was feeling.

Ijichi blocked his view "she's a guardian here for a visit" he turns to the woman "please leave madam, it's possible that someone may have, released poisonous gas in the compound. I'm afraid we can't share anymore details at this time"