Ep 4: Curse Womb Must Die - Jap

Rain pours down over the Detention Center, at the entrance, Ijichi explains the situation to the first years. 

"Our window verified the cursed womb three hours ago, once 90% was successfully evacuated, they made the call to seal off the center" 

Police and paramedics where at standby, roads having been closed off. 

"Citizens within a 500-mile radius have been evacuated as well"

"Ijichi-san question" Yuuji raises his hand "what's a 'window' here?"

Ijichi had his hands behind his back "a window is a member of the Jujutsu High who can see curses, they aren't sorcerers though"

"Oh, okay"  

"Let's continue"

The camera moves down one of the detention corridors.

"Detainee Block 2. At present, five detainees remain there with the cursed womb. If this is a curse that metamorphoses, we predict it will become a special-grade cursed spirit"

'Special grade' both Megumi and Nobara think.  

"Hey, so, II don't really understand what 'special-grade' means" Yuuji says, getting a sigh from his teammates.

"Then allow me explain it so even idiots can understand" Ijichi gets a graft showing the different levels of curses, pointing with a stick "first, there's grade 4: a wooden bat is enough for them. Grade 3: if you have a hand gun, you can rest easy. Grade 2: It'll be a close call with a shotgun. Grade 1: Even a tank may insufficient. Then there's Special Grade: let's say you might be on even footing if you carpet bomb it with cluster bombs"

"That is bad!" Yuuji looks worried.

"Normally, a jujutsu sorcerer on par with the cursed spirit would take on the mission" Megumi said, eyes closed and arms crossed "on a day like today, that would be Gojo-sensei"

"I-I see" Yuuji turns around "so where is Gojo-sensei?" 

"Away on business"

"Hm?" Yuuji blinks.   

"He's not someone who should be loafing around the school in the first place" 

Gojo, while leaving, tells Megumi "don't expect any souvenirs" 

Ijichi chimes in "unfortunately, we're constantly shorthanded in this business. You'll often have to undertake missions beyond your power. This current case however, is an abnormal one, and most urgent. Do not fight under any circumstances. If you encounter a special grade, your options are to either run or die" 

The three teens became nervous, though showing different degrees of it. 

"Please just listen to you fear" Ijichi said "do not forget your mission here is strictly the verification and rescue of survivors" 

"Excuse me, where's Tadashi" a woman, being kept by an officer, spoke up.

"Stop! Stay back!" a man urges "please stay back!"  

"Is Tadashi...Is my son Tadashi alright?" 

Yuuji's expression was that of sadness and lips quivering, imagining the pain that poor woman was feeling. 

Ijichi blocked his view "she's a guardian who was here for a visit" he turns to the woman "please step away. There's a possibility that someone has spread poisonous gas throughout the center, we cannot share anymore details at this time"