Ep 5: Fearsome Womb, Part 2 - Jap

Sukuna moves to the edge of a platform, there was no answer.

"This sucks!? If you're going to switch, just do it already!"

Still, no response.

"What's matter, brat?"

At the silence, Sukuna gave a grin. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Rain pours heavy from dark clouds, Megumi stands outside the institute in waiting. The flash of cursed energy has him on high alert.

'The innate domain's closed off! The especial grade is dead! Now we just need Itadori to return safely...'

His body froze in place, the presence of the king now behind him.

"Sorry, but he's not going to be coming back"

"Huh!?"

"Don't be so frightened, I'm in a great mood right now. Let's just chat for a bit" hands in his pockets, he takes steps forward "this is what he gets for trying to use me without any kind of a pact, feels like he's having some trouble switching back"

Megumi's fist shakes at the news.

"Still though" Sukuna rips up the top, exposing more markings over his skin "it's only a matter of time... So, I thought about what I can do right now"

Megumi's eyes widen, his friend's body is clawed open and heart is ripped out without remorse.

"W-what are you..."

Blood pools at his feet "I'm taking this brat hostage"

"Hostage!?"

"Yeah, I can live without this, but that ain't true for the brat" the lonely organ is thrown to the side "switching out with me means he died, also" he holds up a finger "for good measure" and swallows it.

'Sukana's finger! That special grade curse spirit in there must have consumed it!'

"And with that, I'm free as a bird. You can be frightened now, I'll kill you for no particular reason"

"Our positions are reversed now" Megumi mumbles to himself.

Intro here 

Gears turn over a blue tinted void, Megumi's voice echoes with their clockwork.

"The only thing granted equally to all is an unfair reality"

Over an alter of gold and flowers, Tsumiki lays with the mark of the curse user.

Megumi steps back, hand raised "you just don't get it, he's... Itadori's coming back, even if that means he'll die. That's just who he is"

"You give him too much credit, this guy's just a little tougher and denser than other humans" Sukuna wipes the blood of his lips "just a moment ago, he was scared out of his mind, on the verge of death-"

Flashes of tormented Yuuji are shown.

"And prattling on about his regrets and all that nonsense. I know for a fact he doesn't have the guts to kill himself"

'His arm is restored!' Megumi recall the fight with the curse 'healing... He can use reverse curse techniques. Sukuna's incarnated, even if he can live without a heart, it should still be damaging to him. I'll make him heal his heart before Itadori returns, I just have to make him believe can't beat me without a heart in his body!' he starts trembling 'can I do that..? When I couldn't even move with that special grade was in front of me?' he brings his hands together 'It's not about whether I can' and forms the bird sign 'I have to do it!'